1 piece cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
    i will be making a few cases over the coming months neil seem to be rejecting 2 or 3 case orders a week at the moment so may add a few to my new website, just keep them a little less funky as you say !
    Glad to hear that . . .
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

I've got a 1 Piece (1-OFF) that holds 2 cues, that I bought from Green Baize, just a couple of months ago.

Its dark brown, black and light brown diamond harlequin.

I've put brass corner protectors on it.

Paid £200 for the case (was advertised as £225, but Stu, being the guy that he is, let me have it for £200)

NEED to sell it now i've found an old mint Cheddar, nowhere near as nice as my GB Case, but i've just always liked CC's!!

The case is on the Green Baize website, in Shop Forum, GBL Leather Cases (Post No. 7)

Its the case farthest on the right.

1st £150, gets a cheap, mint, case!!!

Comment

I love my Cheddar Classic case . . .

: )
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          I love my Cheddar Classic case . . .

: )
          As long as you haven't forgot the words "make" & "to" from that statement, that's fine . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Get Graham (snooker warrior) to make one. I have one from him and its outstanding! Fair price and a great guy to deal with.
            So good he is making me another one.

Comment

Working...
            X