• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay ****Coutts cue with Glover Shaft****

****Coutts cue with Glover shaft****

Specs: 58", 9.9mm, 30mm Butt, 17.2OZ , Balance point at approx 16.5'

NEW PRICE: SOLD

Sent a Dave Coutts cue butt to Glovers and asked Tony to make this shaft for me.
    The shaft has 4 really nice arrows and has been fitted with a matching spiro-lock join.
    Tony chose a select shaft and did an awesome job as can be seen in the pics.
    The ebony splice work on the shaft is spot on. This is a really good playing cue with a top notch shaft.
    Just to mention the shaft has rotated off slightly, about 4 degrees to the left when the cue is screwed together but doesn't affect the way it plays at all and the cue is straight.
    Thanks for looking

photo couttsglover1.jpg  photo couttsglover2.jpg  photo couttsglover3.jpg  photo couttsglover4.jpg  photo couttsglover5.jpg  photo couttsglover6.jpg

Last edited by kev267; 30 May 2013, 07:26 AM. Reason: NOW SOLD

Here are 2 images taken this evening, just to illustrate that the top shaft is off alignment by very little. The cue butt was originally owned by snooker professional Stewart Carrington

P> photo align1_zps1e5c9438.jpg P> photo align2_zps5295e4b3.jpg

Comment

cue now sold
      Last edited by kev267; 30 May 2013, 07:27 AM. Reason: CUE NOW SOLD

Comment

***cue now sold***
        Last edited by kev267; 30 May 2013, 07:27 AM. Reason: CUE NOW SOLD

Comment

I have received the cue two days ago andwent down to practice for an hour. The cue is really well built of its age and the hit is solid and the shaft is responsive. This is really a mastercraft. Thanks a lot Kevin for giving me this bargain.
          Snooker will rise once again

Comment

Working...
          X