Signed cue or sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Signed cue or sale

I currently have a powerglide maestro cue which has been signed by 3 of the top pros, john higgins, stephen maguire and jamie burnett, if anyone is interested please give me an email address and i will send on pics, not sure what its worth so not gonna put up a price just make some offers.

Why not put some pics and specs up so we can all have a look?

Comment

I dont know how to, i didnt think there was any point having spec as i didnt think of it to be a playing cue, more something to have?

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
        I dont know how to, i didnt think there was any point having spec as i didnt think of it to be a playing cue, more something to have?
        Is it bent like a banana?

It is easy to put up pics, when you reply to this, just click the 4th button from the right (above where you type your text) to add pics.

Any more info on the cue is always welcome e.g. length, condition ('not a player').

p.s. How is the tour going? Are you practicing lots? How many hours a day? Days per week? GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Tour aint gone great first 2 events but been practising a lot since bulgaria and playing really well in run up to roterdam so looking forward to that one. No i dont think its bent, i'd need double check as its my mates and i only just got it off him a week or so ago to sell for him. I believe its 57 inches long, 9.5 tip, 30mm butt not sure of weight, if youwant weight i'll try find out.

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
            Tour aint gone great first 2 events but been practising a lot since bulgaria and playing really well in run up to roterdam so looking forward to that one. No i dont think its bent, i'd need double check as its my mates and i only just got it off him a week or so ago to sell for him. I believe its 57 inches long, 9.5 tip, 30mm butt not sure of weight, if youwant weight i'll try find out.
            Good luck for Rotterdam !!
            Last edited by mythman69; 16 July 2013, 12:53 PM.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
            X