Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Glover cues new or old wanted for cash or exchange !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Tony Glover cues new or old wanted for cash or exchange !

I'm looking to purchase for cash or exchange, new or old Tony Glover cues.

Send email with pictures and info to :- sunsetbeachguy@hotmail.com

EZ
    Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 2 August 2013, 04:27 PM.
    " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

What sort of money are you talking about?
    My Tony Glover cue is 30+ years old
    before I send pictures...

Comment

If you send me the pictures of the cue, the measurements and your asking price, then maybe we can do a deal for cash or exchange?

EZ

Comment

i have a few mate.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Thanks buddy, please send me your latest .pdf

EZ

Comment

I placed my order three months ago ( ONE PIECE TONY GLOVER). I emailed him often after that. No response. I've heard good stories about Tony Glover. But I will never do business with him again. he keeps his promise not after. Believe me, if I know he does not make this cue, then i am happy. Because I can go to other cuemaker (after 3 months of waiting) and he can keep the money (Depusit). But I never get adversely word. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH TONY GLOVER.

Comment

Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
              I placed my order three months ago ( ONE PIECE TONY GLOVER). I emailed him often after that. No response. I've heard good stories about Tony Glover. But I will never do business with him again. he keeps his promise not after. Believe me, if I know he does not make this cue, then i am happy. Because I can go to other cuemaker (after 3 months of waiting) and he can keep the money (Depusit). But I never get adversely word. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH TONY GLOVER.
              I think you must be having a communication problem. Usually the cue maker requires your custom measurements and a deposit, then after that he will notify you when your cue is ready. Regular communication is not required for that process.

If you send me your name and details of the cue you ordered in a private message, then I will speak to Tony on your behalf and find out when your cue will be ready.

EZ

Comment

tony is one of the nicest guys and best makers in the business. you should try and phone him. 3 months is nothing to wait for a cue these days!

Comment

know that. I've heard really good things about Tony Glover. Maybe it's me. But no matter how busy he is. I think he can make time for a mail . Is not much to ask. His work is good. but he is not customer friendly. I wait another two weeks. If I no response from him. then he can keep the money and I go to other cuemaker.I will never do business with this man again. And I wish him every success with his new orders.

Comment

I got an email from him tonight so he does check his mail

Comment

know that. I've heard really good things about Tony Glover. Maybe it's me. But no matter how busy he is. I think he can make time for a mail . Is not much to ask. His work is good. but he is not customer friendly. I wait another two weeks. If I no response from him. then he can keep the money and I go to other cuemaker.I will never do business with this man again. And I wish him every success with his new orders.
                      give him a call, like most of the cue makers he will be busy!

Comment

Working...
                      X