Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Travis 1pc Maple Cue w/1pc leather checkered case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Andy Travis 1pc Maple Cue w/1pc leather checkered case.

Unfortunately selling my Andy Travis 1pc Maple cue.

Specs as follows;

58"
    18oz

Pictures can be found here. http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/Sn...yhtfc/library/

Open to offers.

Also selling a John Parris Classic Cue with telescopic extension and mini-butt, but I've no way of taking a photo of it at present so may be difficult to drum up interest. Will probably just try and flog it down the club.

Open to offers on both.
    Last edited by viewsonic; 27 October 2013, 12:42 PM.

How old is the Parris, specs please and how much you looking for it ??

Comment

Hi mate, the Parris I've owned for about 10 years.

It's;

57"
      19oz
      9.5mm

Open to offers, haven't bought or sold a cue since I bought the Andy Travis and that was a couple of years ago (don't really know the going rate without having a big research).

Comment

Thanks for quick reply, bit short for me but good luck, Parris's always sell well, but a pic would be good

Comment

No problem, mate.

The cue is in perfect nick, and we've all seen a Classic before, so I'm hoping people will trust me. Been on here since 2011 and only done one deal that was buying off Andy Travis, so hoping it proves I'm not some fly by night!

Have some photos already uploaded on my PC of the Travis, so will stick them on the thread as soon as I can.

Comment

Comment

Can anyone help, I uploaded photos to this thread but they still haven't appeared. Do they have to be ok'd by a moderator first? How long does this normally take?

Comment

Originally Posted by viewsonic View Post
                Can anyone help, I uploaded photos to this thread but they still haven't appeared. Do they have to be ok'd by a moderator first? How long does this normally take?
                I don't think you can do it before having 10 posts ??
                If you have them on a site such as photobucket you can supply the link

Comment

Thanks mate.

Hopefully this will work. This is the Andy Travis cue.

http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/Sn...yhtfc/library/

Offers by PM!

Comment

Tried to supply the link but that has to be approved by a moderator as well!

Comment

http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/Sn...yhtfc/library/

Comment

Ah, think it's finally worked. Link should show pictures of the Andy Travis cue.

Offers for both cues by PM.

Comment

Both cues available to try out in Burnley/Halifax. Can also try before you buy I.e pay for cue, if you like it, keep it, if not send back for refund.

Comment

Working...
                          X