No announcement yet.

John Parris - CLASSIC/TRADITIONAL CUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are a strange boy, I did not preach about anything, and of course not everybody is happy with the same cue or i would need a different job, I am not the one with the attitude here.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
      Thanks at last DandyA someone who read the original post just wanted to know if someone had a parris classic or trad for sale and I knew this is the cue maker I wanted to purchase as I have played with a couple and 'get on' with them thats not to say they are the best but for me personally must just suit me like i said in previous posts to ADR if we all liked the same cue maker their would only be one cue maker for all! I feek ADR thinks his opinion is always right and nobody is always right thats fact just because he is a 'professional cue dealer' doesnt make him the only person who can be right about cues, I have now purchased a Parris and I am sure will be happy with it I only asked to see if i could get one from the forum and I am glad i found out ADR's attitude as I wouldn't buy any cue off him after the way he pushed his opinion on me. I thank you for acknowledging the original post and as this was a forum expected a bit of help not being preached about what i do or dont know about cues lol
      I think you are being a bit harsh there fella - I don't personally know ADR but he has actually been helpful to me and others in the past and has a good sense of humour - to put up with me anyway- He is passionate about the sport like lots of us on here and is entitled to his own opinion on cues I don't think there is anything wrong with his attitude and he does not force his opinion on anyone - we all have our own minds after all.

Glad you got your Parris and are happy no need for the rest of it - hate to get on your wrong side if that upset ya

Comment

Im sure if the Parris turns out to be unsuitable he shall let us know!

Comment

Thanks at last DandyA someone who read the original post just wanted to know if someone had a parris classic or trad for sale and I knew this is the cue maker I wanted to purchase as I have played with a couple and 'get on' with them thats not to say they are the best but for me personally must just suit me like i said in previous posts to ADR if we all liked the same cue maker their would only be one cue maker for all! I feek ADR thinks his opinion is always right and nobody is always right thats fact just because he is a 'professional cue dealer' doesnt make him the only person who can be right about cues, I have now purchased a Parris and I am sure will be happy with it I only asked to see if i could get one from the forum and I am glad i found out ADR's attitude as I wouldn't buy any cue off him after the way he pushed his opinion on me. I thank you for acknowledging the original post and as this was a forum expected a bit of help not being preached about what i do or dont know about cues lol
          I do'nt know what the **** is your problem!
          You said << Parris cue are the best and plays better than other cues >>
          ADR told you look around before you make a decision. There are more top cuemakers who makes a good quality cues. Parris is not only one.
          So, he gives you good advice. He also gives his opinion on your statement. That is not an attack.
          I told you, if you want a Parris cue, I wish you many high breaks.
          But there is no such thing as the best cue.
          So I wish you many luk with your Parris cue and I respect you. AND WHAT DO YOU DO ????
          Tel me to go and choke on my Farrarie.
          I do'nt know what you've done during your 25 years snooker experience !!!
          but if you really play snooker for 25 years and you still do'nt know that not all the cues have the same playing qualities en they are not same a.e.other,, than we have two options here:
          1 - You are stupid.
          2 - OR You do'nt have a 25 years snooker experience and you're lying.
          Frankly, I think you're ****t up.
          You do'nt need a Parris cue.YOU NEED AN THERAPIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
            You're welcome! Good luck with your cue
            I'll second that ... enjoy playing with your new cue tommo

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post

I do'nt know what the **** is your problem!
              You said << Parris cue are the best and plays better than other cues >>
              ADR told you look around before you make a decision. There are more top cuemakers who makes a good quality cues. Parris is not only one.
              So, he gives you good advice. He also gives his opinion on your statement. That is not an attack.
              I told you, if you want a Parris cue, I wish you many high breaks.
              But there is no such thing as the best cue.
              So I wish you many luk with your Parris cue and I respect you. AND WHAT DO YOU DO ????
              Tel me to go and choke on my Farrarie.
              I do'nt know what you've done during your 25 years snooker experience !!!
              but if you really play snooker for 25 years and you still do'nt know that not all the cues have the same playing qualities en they are not same a.e.other,, than we have two options here:
              1 - You are stupid.
              2 - OR You do'nt have a 25 years snooker experience and you're lying.
              Frankly, I think you're ****t up.
              You do'nt need a Parris cue.YOU NEED AN THERAPIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!
              i know a good therapist but dar'nt say who as hes not the john parris of therapists but he is good and very playable but a lot of other good therapists out there, maybe other therapist suppliers would be willing to offer advice on subject, although some people may thing that we are forcing our choice of therapist down his throat, again my therapist not be right for everybody as some prefer the elbow patch and note book, others like a straight jacket approach, me im the axe wielding maniac type, but each to their own lol
              Craftsman custom made cue
              57 inches
              17 ounces
              9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
              ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

he who cast the first stone mate you believe what you want if it makes you feel better..........your attitude is awful end of strange i havn't you got any mirrors in your house

Comment

you keep swearing lowest form of intelligence mate and by the way you cannot spell lol.......only one who needs a therapist here is you and a good english teacher might serve you well......my 3rd option is to ignore you because only one who is stupid here is you mate as I said before I asked for help locating a parris cue that's all and you turn it into this lmao

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                    I'll second that ... enjoy playing with your new cue tommo
                    tommo enjoy your new cue you seem to know what you want, i think you have made a wise decision... i have played with a lot of diffrent makes of cues and in my opinion John Parris are the best, when your looking for quality worth every penny

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                      i know a good therapist but dar'nt say who as hes not the john parris of therapists but he is good and very playable but a lot of other good therapists out there, maybe other therapist suppliers would be willing to offer advice on subject, although some people may thing that we are forcing our choice of therapist down his throat, again my therapist not be right for everybody as some prefer the elbow patch and note book, others like a straight jacket approach, me im the axe wielding maniac type, but each to their own lol

Nobody said Parris cues are bad. You miss the point, darling.
                      Anyway, you're right. That's what I always say to people like you.
                      Much easier..

Comment

nothing upset me mate only adr and his views which he is entitled to I was not the one throwing insults around

Comment

first thing you got correct! I am right thats what i say to idiots like you

Comment

first thing you got correct! I am right thats what i say to idiots like you

Ok, I'm an idiot. But not you. You're smart. So, as a smart man, buy a dictionary. Maybe you can find the difference between giving someone advice OR giving someone orders !!!!!!!
                            That's what people did, give you an advice en opinion. You are the one who ultimately decides.
                            I wish you good luck with your cue, and I hope you get more confident in future so you do'nt feel so fast as be attacked.

Comment

i will enjoy my cue and think you need a dictionary you cannot spell mate

His advice turned into a lecture because he thinks he is an expert, so he owns 300 cues so what

Comment

pretty sure you have that wrong. there was no lecture, I sell cues for a living so it is natural I would know a bit about it, just as you are bound to know a bit about rent boys...
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X