No announcement yet.

John Parris - CLASSIC/TRADITIONAL CUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ADR147;736765]pretty sure you have that wrong. there was no lecture, I sell cues for a living so it is natural I would know a bit about it, just as you are bound to know a bit about rent boys... [ You keep throwing your insults around you know nothing you just use this forum as an advertising tool and I know of people you have messed around on this forum in trying to sell them cues lmfao , the only rent boy here is you i am sure you know where to go for that type of thing in scotland lol you prbably know a lot more about that than cues ]

Comment

actually i have never really used the forum to try and sell cues otherwise i would have just offered you a parris cue wouldn't I !! bored with your drivel now, enjoy your cue.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
        i will enjoy my cue and think you need a dictionary you cannot spell mate

His advice turned into a lecture because he thinks he is an expert, so he owns 300 cues so what
        No matter how many cues he has, that's his own business. Lovly one! (
        And I wish him good luck ).
        What matter is, he can not take a decision for you. You do that yourself.
        Let us know how your cue plays.
        btw, I bought a dictionary, to learn better spell.
        Thanks for your advice.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          Nobody said Parris cues are bad. You miss the point, darling.
          Anyway, you're right. That's what I always say to people like you.
          Much easier..
          sorry wasn't getting at you was a joke in regards to limiting choices
          Craftsman custom made cue
          57 inches
          17 ounces
          9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
          ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
            sorry wasn't getting at you was a joke in regards to limiting choices
            my apologies, mate, I read it probably not to Well . Many thanks for your message. I appreciate it.

Comment

not a problem anytime!

Comment

[QUOTE=ADR147;736775]actually i have never really used the forum to try and sell cues otherwise i would have just offered you a parris cue wouldn't I !! bored with your drivel now, enjoy your cue.[yes you have but believe what you want, i been bored with you ages ago mate and my cue is ace, so glad didnt buy one of your britannia boomerangs but guess you reckon that they couldn't be picked out of 300 cues lol ......and considering you do not try to sell cues on this forum why do you put a link to your ebay store on here i think you telling fibs mate you have been nabbed mate full of it picked on wrong one with me mate
                Last edited by tommo146; 2 November 2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Anyone can buy or sell cues on here Tommo - it ain't a crime the forum is full of cue sellers, collectors, makers and enthusiasts.

I think what he meant is he has other ways of selling his stuff not just this one - Usually a persons feedback on e-bay is a good guide to what they are like as a seller and ADR has hundreds of good remarks so he is doing something right yes? I like it when people like him contribute to debate and other stuff on the forum and NOT just come on to sell or promote there stuff but even if they do what is wrong with that - we are all getting it cheaper than when they sell things on e-bay so its a good thing.

We all have our own minds kid - no-one forces us to buy cues - we know what we are doing.
                  You seem to want an argument and are coming across like you have issues with the fella - you got your cue now so leave the bloke alone and stop being a dick.

and before you say that swearing is the lowest form of intelligence - may I just say with wit that I meant that to sound sarcastic.
                  Last edited by Byrom; 3 November 2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Byrom;736841]Anyone can buy or sell cues on here Tommo - it ain't a crime the forum is full of cue sellers, collectors, makers and enthusiasts.

I think what he meant is he has other ways of selling his stuff not just this one - Usually a persons feedback on e-bay is a good guide to what they are like as a seller and ADR has hundreds of good remarks so he is doing something right yes? I like it when people like him contribute to debate and other stuff on the forum and NOT just come on to sell or promote there stuff but even if they do what is wrong with that - we are all getting it cheaper than when they sell things on e-bay so its a good thing.

We all have our own minds kid - no-one forces us to buy cues - we know what we are doing.
                    You seem to want an argument and are coming across like you have issues with the fella - you got your cue now so leave the bloke alone and stop being a dick.

and before you say that swearing is the lowest form of intelligence - may I just say with wit that I meant that to sound sarcastic. [he needs to leave me alone he is the one that started throwing insults around get your facts straight only one dick here mate thats you now go crawl under the rock you came from......i have my cue i am happy no thanks to the like of you,,,,,.....he said he did not advertise on here i did not say anything wrong with doing that but he made a statement that was a load of tosh ! you are his mate so you gonna back him up lol......just like a sheep pal keep following ]

Comment

• Facts are this.

I ain't his mate I don't actually know the guy and if I lived under that rock and crawled along with you every day I still would not be yours either.

All he suggested in his posts is that you look around before you decide and he offered to sell you one of the few he had for sale - quite rightly he said no two cues play alike

I think you have some underlying issues -jealousy?-or maybe you just were not breast fed as a child.

You been knocking the guy on two different threads now - give it a rest, go and kiss your John Parris picture goodnight and get some more sleep - things will look better in the morning.

Comment

• I think the problem especially with forums, everyone at times can interrupt things wrongly like the case here. Tommo i think you should man up and offer an apology as your clearly in the wrong!
                        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                          I think the problem especially with forums, everyone at times can interrupt things wrongly like the case here. Tommo i think you should man up and offer an apology as your clearly in the wrong!
                          Correct but I wouldn't expect to see that apology any time soon

Comment

• it is not the case and i will not apologise i asked for help locating a cue to buy and wanted a parris since then been a witch hunt against me because i wanted a parris and nothing else its a free country i have my own opinion seems you cannot have one on here unless you agree with certain people

Comment

• damn right you wont have nothing to apologise for like i said your a mug

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                                I think the problem especially with forums, everyone at times can interrupt things wrongly like the case here. Tommo i think you should man up and offer an apology as your clearly in the wrong!
                                Thanks man, you're right. But when you explain them, should normally be enough.
                                I even bought a dictionary, in the hope that he understands it. But it was not enough. I'm afraid we will soon all be shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X