Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopefully lol

Comment

• Hi Guys been lucky enough to purchase a Parris Champion (old red glue model) and played with it for first time last night in practice and a league match.....stunning cue a bargain at £220 (seller only put on 3 day auction so got it a steal) can honestly say been using a GBL cue and although very good 'in the balls' not very good for long game very springy shaft......Parris utter quality got to say really pleased can now kick on for the rest of the season after a mishap with my playing cue a few weeks ago! long game returned along with consistency think John's cues are the best quality around specially the older ones and would not hesitate to advise anyone to buy one if they want quality and consistency on the table.... bought other cues for more than this one and not even close to a Parris

Comment

• Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
        Hi Guys been lucky enough to purchase a Parris Champion (old red glue model) and played with it for first time last night in practice and a league match.....stunning cue a bargain at £220 (seller only put on 3 day auction so got it a steal) can honestly say been using a GBL cue and although very good 'in the balls' not very good for long game very springy shaft......Parris utter quality got to say really pleased can now kick on for the rest of the season after a mishap with my playing cue a few weeks ago! long game returned along with consistency think John's cues are the best quality around specially the older ones and would not hesitate to advise anyone to buy one if they want quality and consistency on the table.... bought other cues for more than this one and not even close to a Parris
        That's good to know mate. Enjoy :snooker:
        On Cue Facebook Page
        Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
        Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• £220 is a good price.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
            Hi Guys been lucky enough to purchase a Parris Champion (old red glue model) and played with it for first time last night in practice and a league match.....stunning cue a bargain at £220 (seller only put on 3 day auction so got it a steal) can honestly say been using a GBL cue and although very good 'in the balls' not very good for long game very springy shaft......Parris utter quality got to say really pleased can now kick on for the rest of the season after a mishap with my playing cue a few weeks ago! long game returned along with consistency think John's cues are the best quality around specially the older ones and would not hesitate to advise anyone to buy one if they want quality and consistency on the table.... bought other cues for more than this one and not even close to a Parris
            Tom , without trying to go over old ground you cant stereo type a cue makers cues and say they play a certain way , its just not possible , you may try another dozen Parris cues and none may play similar to the one you bought , its pot luck regardless of the maker as each and every cue will have its own individual characteristics . Not trying to stir things up but like others who have tried dozens of cues from the same and most cue makers i,m speaking from experience .

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              Tom , without trying to go over old ground you cant stereo type a cue makers cues and say they play a certain way , its just not possible , you may try another dozen Parris cues and none may play similar to the one you bought , its pot luck regardless of the maker as each and every cue will have its own individual characteristics . Not trying to stir things up but like others who have tried dozens of cues from the same and most cue makers i,m speaking from experience .
              hotpot we have already established I know nothing about cues and that all parris cues are perfect and better than all others!

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                hotpot we have already established I know nothing about cues and that all parris cues are perfect and better than all others!
                Oh right , when i read that one cue maker is the best i dont bother with the thread , hence the reason why i,ve only read bits of this one and may have missed all the important ant true facts

Comment

• I am not stereo typing just saying that i have bought a good one and I personally rate Parris cues because I have played with a few and like them thats not to say there are other cue makers as good but from personal experience ive found parris very high quality and compared to the GBL brand from Thailand there IS no comparison......i know Trevor White, Muncaster, Wooldridge & Glover and many others are high quality and up to the individual what they select just very happy with a Parris at £220......Dont know if you have seen thread from Stupree about a bank transfer he made I think I nearly purchased off this person glad i didnt!

Comment

• Yes i have muck .

Comment

• Bad that is mate I got cold feet when i couldnt pay by paypal because he did not have an account just wanted a BACS payment thought it was dodgy so pulled out and got lucky on ebay .....was also sounding desperate for cash i said was not interested at a certain price then started emailing me you can have it for x y z and will take postage off etc alarm bells started ringing stuck to ebay where i havnt had prblems and if you do can get dosh back!....

Comment

• ye ur right , i think i know who the seller is . Like i said earlier he may have a genuine excuse but if it was me i would say who it is and portion no suspicion just enquiring as to his where abouts .

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          True, I even heard that all Parris cues feature a button. If you press the button, you can make a 147 break. Good to have one.

Comment

• Yes it is a good feature John has on his cues no other cue maker has the 'button'

Comment

• i like that button as well it's worked for me 6 times in practice by myself but cor seem to get it to work in a match though lol

glad your happy with your parris tomo, used one myself for years would not play with nothing else.... good choice

Comment

• what is the id of the person who has not sent the cue please.

Comment

Working...
                                X