John Parris - CLASSIC/TRADITIONAL CUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    what is the id of the person who has not sent the cue please.
    GeorgeAgdgdgwngo147

Comment

• Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
      I am not stereo typing just saying that i have bought a good one and I personally rate Parris cues because I have played with a few and like them thats not to say there are other cue makers as good but from personal experience ive found parris very high quality and compared to the GBL brand from Thailand there IS no comparison......i know Trevor White, Muncaster, Wooldridge & Glover and many others are high quality and up to the individual what they select just very happy with a Parris at £220......Dont know if you have seen thread from Stupree about a bank transfer he made I think I nearly purchased off this person glad i didnt!
      Hey your right about one thing parris cues compared to gbl there is no comparison gbl cues are far superior in every way.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
        Hey your right about one thing parris cues compared to gbl there is no comparison gbl cues are far superior in every way.
        lol..........

Comment

• lol in deed what is Ste Bed on crack? had a gbl for three weeks piece of thai crap never again

Comment

• viewsonic hope its a genuine problem would hate to think stupree has been done over genuine bloke after a good cue hopefully its just a coincidence he not been on forum

Comment

lol in deed what is Ste Bed on crack? had a gbl for three weeks piece of thai crap never again
              GBL cues are top quality, every one is perfect which cannot be said at all about Parris!!!

Comment

• you are talking out of your back side i had a GBL C9 £338 off their website crock of crap mate cheap thai crap mate not in league of parris glover wooldridge muncaster etc......they should cost around £200 they are ok but they are in league one and parris top of prem

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  GBL cues are top quality, every one is perfect which cannot be said at all about Parris!!!
                  Only played a few times with my mates GBL but must say it was nice. Never owned a Parris myself so have no opinion really!!!
                  You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

you are talking out of your back side i had a GBL C9 £338 off their website crock of crap mate cheap thai crap mate not in league of parris glover wooldridge muncaster etc......they should cost around £200 they are ok but they are in league one and parris top of prem
                    Lol you have no idea

Comment

• Majority of Parris cues nowadays are shocking

Comment

• here we go again you have no idea you would say a riley from the 80s was a good cue i had a GBL mate they are ****e

Comment

here we go again you have no idea you would say a riley from the 80s was a good cue i had a GBL mate they are ****e
                          Right then calm down lol, please explain what you thought was wrong with the cue

Comment

• the cue i have is an old red glue model the GBL's are crap mate had one three weeks and bloke i bought it off was a ton breaker he got rid as quick as they are thai crap mate

Comment

the cue i have is an old red glue model the GBL's are crap mate had one three weeks and bloke i bought it off was a ton breaker he got rid as quick as they are thai crap mate
                              Explain please what was wrong with the cue

Comment

• the cue had a film on it .....it had a very flexible shaft probably 5/10 at best and played like a machine spliced peradon cue.......very poor for so much money ....balance was butt heavy also and very thin butt plus long splicing

Comment

Working...
                                X