John Parris - CLASSIC/TRADITIONAL CUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
    What kind of post is this I was asking if his 1st name is gary by any chance what's it to you do you know his name.
    No, I don't know his name. I was just wondering who 'Gary' is. Sorry if it upset you. No offence meant at all.
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• I have played with GBL, Wooldridge, Parris etc so my basis is good i know what i am talking about ......its all about opinions but in my view GBL are not that good hence Maguire has been in his worst form with this cue apart from when he won the first tournament he entered with a GBL......Dom Dale has used loads of cues if you look into his playing career swaps and changes a lot so that doesn't really mean anything tbf......I think GBL are over priced and having personally tried to sell one they are harder to shift than the UK made cues like Parris, White, Wooldridge etc and they do not hold their price so well so they cannot be as good as what you advise.....I still have reservations about Thai made cues but thats a personal opinion doesnt mean i am 100 percent right.....i prefer uk made cues thats not to say others prefer Thai, chinese cues etc they have made great strides but still not for me at the present time......

Comment

• My name is not gary lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
          My name is not gary lol
          It's Barry isn't it? lol...

I give you the benefit of doubt earlier, but the more you post the more you sound absolutely clueless! You need to learn a lot more about cue making before you make any more ludicrous statements!
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• you are so funny in stitches here.........not ludicrous statements just opinion i have owned and played with these cues dont think GBL are great thats all but like i said not to say they are not great for someone else does not suit my playing game and i wish people would read what i say only said it was my opinion......its like a game of football opinions differ on it!

Comment

• I don't care what you think of other cue brands as that's your opinion and I respect that, it's your humorous statements for example Parris make the stiffest shafts!

Comment

• just as i dont care what you think its just an opinion i believe from what i have played with parris do make stiffest shafts but thats my opinion nothing more just as your opinion does not agree with mine doesnt make my opinion ludicrous just as your opinion isnt! you have your view same as i have mine

Comment

just as i dont care what you think its just an opinion i believe from what i have played with parris do make stiffest shafts but thats my opinion nothing more just as your opinion does not agree with mine doesnt make my opinion ludicrous just as your opinion isnt! you have your view same as i have mine
                  Was maybe a tad harsh so i apologize, but I'll agree to disagree with you as you've got your rose tinters on =p

Comment

you cannot buy any decent cue from stock .....top cue makers you have to wait a long time
                    Parris has wall displays in his shop full of stock cues, funny that ;-)

Comment

• Correct! I already know that but if you want one to your own specifications you have to wait a very long time that is what i meant and you know it!

Comment

• unless he's got one in stock in your specs, not much chance of that though

Comment

• There is only one cue maker named John that i would trust and it's not Parris, can't go wrong with a Bennett

Comment

• LOL......Where can i buy one from ? Gotta be a grand plus for one of those they are unique with an 11mm tip lmao

Comment

like i said personal experience i think they are crap cheap thai rubbish with a 300 percent mark up in the uk you can buy these cues from stock you cannot buy any decent cue from stock .....top cue makers you have to wait a long time and not always best customer service......i had a repair done by tony glover done a great job but long wait and poor customer service with green baize good customer service poor product but because people get cue quicker etc they think its better easily fooled in my view
                              I play with glover cue. I bought a few weeks back a maximum ultimate cue from Stu. A friend of mine plays with GBL cues. I can assure you, GBL cues and maximums are all stiff shaft. The balance of these cues are perfect.
                              I've never seen a cue that plays so good. So reponsive and powerful.
                              You talk all the time about Parris cues. These cues are not made ​​by John Parris himself,, sweetheart. That time is over. What you see now is mass production.
                              someone who deserves all the credit is actually Stu. He is a great guy, honest, and he does something good for all snooker players.
                              I would not put the name of someone like MW or Stu, next Parris. Because they deserve more respect and credit.
                              As I said earlier, you need a doctor.

Comment

LOL......Where can i buy one from ? Gotta be a grand plus for one of those they are unique with an 11mm tip lmao
                                Tommo146, when replying to someone can you use the "reply with quote" tab.
                                You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X