John Parris - CLASSIC/TRADITIONAL CUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
    Very true only defended beacuse a lot of people here seem to hate Parris I dont really care plays great for me end of as for GBL they ok really just not for me

Nobody here hates Parris cues. You attack Stu here and called GBL cues crap.
    You have problems because Stu makes profit. I hope he makes 600 percent profit.
    He deserves it. He works hard. If stu makes profit, you should be happy for him.
    Do you know how hard it is to import all those cues here, Chak them, and all that costs he has to pay , taking risks with these cues. Because if he can'nt sell these cues he is the one who makes loss.
    Frankly, I do not give a **** about what you all think. But you can at least respect him and for what he does.
    Btw, I played yesterday against someone with a GBL cue (what you call crap). He made a 138 break in a few minutes. Go learn to play snooker Kid.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bradlymattews View Post
      why don't you just put a talisman hard tip on you will get pretty much the same effect, without destroying the clubs balls.
      I only ever use blue diamond but it's all about the ferrule to me

Comment

• Originally Posted by BeerMonsterNudge View Post
        lol - frightened now.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          lol - frightened now.
          should just use prit stick instead might give you the feel you need

Comment

prit stick my freind that's what your after

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
              Nobody here hates Parris cues. You attack Stu here and called GBL cues crap.
              You have problems because Stu makes profit. I hope he makes 600 percent profit.
              He deserves it. He works hard. If stu makes profit, you should be happy for him.
              Do you know how hard it is to import all those cues here, Chak them, and all that costs he has to pay , taking risks with these cues. Because if he can'nt sell these cues he is the one who makes loss.
              Frankly, I do not give a **** about what you all think. But you can at least respect him and for what he does.
              Btw, I played yesterday against someone with a GBL cue (what you call crap). He made a 138 break in a few minutes. Go learn to play snooker Kid.
              just f*** off sick of your crap you troll

Comment

Further evidence of that temper i see

Comment

• Originally Posted by bradlymattews View Post
                  prit stick my freind that's what your after
                  To be honest i'm not sure it's anything to do with tips or ferrules, i think my eyes are going.

Comment

• I'm hungry

Comment

To be honest i'm not sure it's anything to do with tips or ferrules, i think my eyes are going.
                      try optical express pal either that or stop staying up so late and clear your b.station bill no wonder eyes no good to close to the t.v

Comment

easy tommo146 you made back to back tons the other day why are you so angry about a chap telling you his m8 made a 138 with a g.b.l

Comment

Further evidence of that temper i see
                          proper angrykid him needs to calm down, its just a game of snooker bnghem

Comment

No need for that . . .

Keep it civil . . .
                            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                              No need for that . . .

Keep it civil . . .
                              Mythman69. His vocabulary contains very few sensible words mate. Tommo146, you have wound up so many members of this forum with your incessant rediculous ramblings. It's BORING and un-necessary to constantly curse members. Grow up mate.
                              You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
                                Mythman69. His vocabulary contains very few sensible words mate. Tommo146, you have wound up so many members of this forum with your incessant rediculous ramblings. It's BORING and un-necessary to constantly curse members. Grow up mate.
                                100% agree. Ban coming?

Comment

Working...
                                X