• Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by BeerMonsterNudge View Post
    100% agree. Ban coming?
    probably hows the bench

Comment

• Originally Posted by bradlymattews View Post
      proper angrykid him needs to calm down, its just a game of snooker bnghem
      further evidence of poor play in cup games lol oh and league games missed that bit off lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
        Mythman69. His vocabulary contains very few sensible words mate. Tommo146, you have wound up so many members of this forum with your incessant rediculous ramblings. It's BORING and un-necessary to constantly curse members. Grow up mate.
        ok fred will do

Comment

easy tommo146 you made back to back tons the other day why are you so angry about a chap telling you his m8 made a 138 with a g.b.l
          congratulations to the bloke who made 138 with a gbl

Comment

proper angrykid him needs to calm down, its just a game of snooker bnghem
            It is Bingham learn to spell you wabbit

Comment

• Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
              probably hows the bench
              I'll get big lad on ya

Comment

congratulations to the bloke who made 138 with a gbl
                Having regard to your mentality, you kan better find another sport. Go swimming or somthing.....

Comment

• Parris dont do swimming trunks

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                  Having regard to your mentality, you kan better find another sport. Go swimming or somthing.....

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                    What language is this bud?

Comment

• Street........Innit
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

easy tommo146 you made back to back tons the other day why are you so angry about a chap telling you his m8 made a 138 with a g.b.l

This is'nt about 138 break.
                        There are plenty of players who daily makes 100 breaks.
                        This is about respect. That he or anyone who can'nt play with a cue GBL, do not give him or anyone the right to attack Stu hier.
                        Perhaps the cue I can'nt play with,, is the right one for you.
                        Each cue has his own play quality.
                        Btw, he is'nt M8, but he can indeed play well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                          This is'nt about 138 break.
                          There are plenty of players who daily makes 100 breaks.
                          This is about respect. That he or anyone who can'nt play with a cue GBL, do not give him or anyone the right to attack Stu hier.
                          Perhaps the cue I can'nt play with,, is the right one for you.
                          Each cue has his own play quality.
                          Btw, he is'nt M8, but he can indeed play well.

what are you telling me for unless your meant to be quoting tommo146, i ain't to sure what your on about you don't make much sense to be honest, your telling me some stuff i already know.

as for gbl, i had one it was s&^t so i sold it and moved on, but i am not saying there are not some good ones.
                          Last edited by bradlymattews; 15 November 2013, 01:17 AM.

Comment

what are you telling me for unless your meant to be quoting tommo146, i ain't to sure what your on about you don't make much sense to be honest, your telling me some stuff i already know.

as for gbl, i had one it was s&^t so i sold it and moved on, but i am not saying there are not some good ones.
                            Then we understand each other very well. I saw your statement about 138 break, so I thought I'd give more clarification. Because the break was not the issue here.
                            And of course En meant to be quoting tommo146 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Hope you enjoy your game. And wish you a lot of high breaks.

Comment

Parris dont do swimming trunks
                              Wouldnt wanna see u in swimming trunks

Comment

• I bet you dont look good in swimming trunks either pmsl
                                Originally Posted by BeerMonsterNudge View Post
                                Wouldnt wanna see u in swimming trunks

Comment

Working...
                                X