• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee that's along time is that common .

Comment

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
      Gee that's along time is that common .
      Never had problem before like this, but he had an excuse, so time will tell

Comment

Well all the best hope the person comes thru for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Never had problem before like this, but he had an excuse, so time will tell
          They always have an excuse!.. usually "my paypal isn't working".
          I had a chap buy a burwat replica I was selling, ebay name sounded like alicarter as I recall - I say buy loosely as it was always friday, next monday, etc. In the end wanted to post me the cash, no thanks.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Old cue collector --
          Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
          (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

9 bid retractions in the last 6 months makes me think he's not paying

Comment

Well his mam had a heart attack, so felt i should be lenient. I did ask directly if he still wanted it, giving him the chance to back out, he said he still wants it, i just hope if he changes his mind he has the decency to let me know

Comment

Well unfortunately my winning buyer has pulled out, handed out a 2nd chance offer, if he doesn't want it looks like it will be back up for sale

Comment

Sory to hear that mate it's a nice cue

Comment

Make sure you do a non payment strike.. or he'll just do it to someone else.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                      Make sure you do a non payment strike.. or he'll just do it to someone else.
                      Well his mother died from the heart attack, so has funeral to pay for now, pretty extreme excuse if he's lying, so have to give him some leeway

Comment

......SOLD.....

Comment

***Unusual Burwat Champion replica for sale***

Well done mate
                          On Cue Facebook Page
                          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Thanks, gave the 2nd chance buyer a £30 refund too, cos i'm nice like that

Comment

***Unusual Burwat Champion replica for sale***

The only two people who matter in this deal are both happy then
                              On Cue Facebook Page
                              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Good to see you got a sale after being mucked around a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X