READY-MADE Maple Cue from Unclevit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay READY-MADE Maple Cue from Unclevit

This one is now with me, waiting for C Brand Workshop's Quote. Butt is with rare Black & White Ebony. 20+ years old maple shaft from old bowling lane, stiff and fast response. Middle splices are 3D Curly Maple. Hi-end Playing quality. Want to know the specs + price + shipping ? Send email interest to : suvitc@gmail.com
    First come first serve. Thanks for looking
    Specs : 57", 17.5oz., 9.6mm tip, 29.5mm butt. Very well forward balanced.
    Send email for more pictures + cue cost + aircost.
    Tks.

S O L D

WORKSHOP JUST CONFIRMED TO ME THAT THEY HAVE ANOTHER SMALL BLANK OF THIS B&W EBONY. GOOD FOR ONE MORE 12-SPLICE CUSTOM CUE. EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION. TKS.
    Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2014, 10:30 PM.
    It's in the Shaft

Nice to see you back on here Suvit, hope things are calmer now over there, and my cue will be ready soon, i heard from your niece earlier today

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Nice to see you back on here Suvit, hope things are calmer now over there, and my cue will be ready soon, i heard from your niece earlier today
      Hope the political crisis (overthrowning the present governement) is getting solved very soon. But the riot leader is closing bangkok traffic on jan 13th, for some 15 days. This is bad for everybody. Only public transportations are allowed on the road. Tough for us to stock in more shaft and butt woods. Good that our workshop is on the outskirt of central bangkok, so they can continue their works. I wish they fight with firearms and end this 2-month trouble soonest. We don't only stock woods, but also pistols, shotguns and ammo. Just in case
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

I was reading about it earlier today, someone was saying it could put your economy back several years, doesn't sound too good
        Make sure no bullets end up in my package lol, could be difficult to explain away
        This looks a very nice cue for Maple lovers, you should contact Stephen Maguire, i hear he is buying lots of cues at the moment searching for something

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          I was reading about it earlier today, someone was saying it could put your economy back several years, doesn't sound too good
          Make sure no bullets end up in my package lol, could be difficult to explain away
          This looks a very nice cue for Maple lovers, you should contact Stephen Maguire, i hear he is buying lots of cues at the moment searching for something
          Many airlines are cancelling their flights to Bangkok, until Mid Feb
          No worry about the bullet holes. We work behind the bushes
          SM may be looking for more ready-made's, only that we have this B&W butt one for now
          Keep our heads low and shoot back, they say !
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

I have just broken my one and only New Year resolution.
            " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Originally Posted by sydneygeorge View Post
              I have just broken my one and only New Year resolution.
              let me guess, "don't buy any more cues?"
              never mind mate, resolutions are made to be broken, especially in a good cause
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

[QUOTE=DeanH;748115]let me guess, "don't buy any more cues?"
                never mind mate, resolutions are made to be broken, especially in a good cause :

Had I gone to bed 30 minutes earlier, I would not have sinned, I am 100% certain !!!
                " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Unclevit, don't forget, I'm still after a laminated shaft cue, regret selling mine. Can't even get Dave Coutts to reply with a quote!

Comment

bluejay:

Did you try Kevin DeRoo in Vancouver? He has laminated shafts and sells a ton of cues into China

Terry
                    Terry Davidson
                    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                      bluejay:

Did you try Kevin DeRoo in Vancouver? He has laminated shafts and sells a ton of cues into China

Terry
                      Didn't even think of him Terry, thanks.

Comment

Dave Coutts here! Having issues with emails sent through our website, if you require a quote please email me direct at loucues@ntlworld.com

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                          Unclevit, don't forget, I'm still after a laminated shaft cue, regret selling mine. Can't even get Dave Coutts to reply with a quote!
                          don't even see a good one. somebody here are trying to work on it, but no news afterwards. yep, i have tried one but the 'feel' is not there for me. will update for any progress. happy new year.
                          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                          X