No announcement yet.

some nice cues for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple cue received with thanks.Super fast delivery. Excellent comms and exactly as described.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally Posted by inoffpat View Post
      Hi, The maple round butt cue has now sold. The Jason Owens cue no 062 is the only cue still available. This cue is in A1 condition and comes supplied with a mini butt. With only around 6 hours of use this cue is as new, and can be seen on jasons website gallery no 2. As it is the only one left will now do with free delivery in uk
      Can you pm me. I want the jason owen cue if a good price available. I can seem to pm you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Swal87 View Post
        Can you pm me. I want the jason owen cue if a good price available. I can seem to pm you.
        P M sent mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by jay686 View Post
          Maple cue received with thanks.Super fast delivery. Excellent comms and exactly as described.

Cheers.
          Many thanks for a pleasant transaction jay

Comment

All four cues are now sold. Thanks to all who showed interest and for all who helped . Happy potting to four members with new cues.:snooker:

Comment

Hi I've been trying to post my parris traditional cue for sale but for some reason it won't allow me. Anyone any ideas why?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shaunnyboy3011 View Post
                Hi I've been trying to post my parris traditional cue for sale but for some reason it won't allow me. Anyone any ideas why?
                You need 10 posts to PM and add pics.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

[QUOTE=incoming, so for sale i have--- 1 Mike wooldridge cue model cc05 i believe. It has been to mikes for clean up and blackspin fitted so is in excellent condition. Included in sale are small and large telescopic extensions. A maple cue, 3/4 split with air lock joints. 58 inches long, 17 3/4 oz, 9mm tip, 28mm butt. £450 plus p+p. 2. Ebony and maple 3/4 split round butt cue, as i remember it is a mastercue shaft with a butt made by mastercraft,bought of oldgit on here. Nice handmade cue. 58 inches long, 18 oz,9.5mm tip with a 29mm butt. £80 plus p+p. 3. A jason owens cue guru no 62, excellent ash shaft with ebony butt, torquise veneer with pale moon ebony splice. 58 inches long,17 1/2 oz,9.5mm tip and 29mm butt. Better pics and exact measurements can be found in post no 186 in the cue guru thread. cue has ash mini-butt included in price. £270 plus p+p. 4. 1 peice Ash cue with Bocote butt(mexican rosewood). Tony told me this is a good cue and where to buy it,he was right. 57 inches long, 16 1/2 oz, 7.7mm tip with a 29mm butt. £150 plus p+p. THANKS FOR LOOKING, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. CUE NO 4- The Tony Glover is now sold pending payment. Thanks for all enquiries. CUE NO 1-The Mike Wooldridge is now sold-Thanks for all interest. CUE NO 2- The unbadged maple cue is now sold. Thanks guys. CUE NO 3- The jason owens 062 is now sold. Thanks to all buyers.[/QUOTE]

So I just have to post 10 times?

Comment

Working...
                  X