Advice on a new one piece case for two cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Advice on a new one piece case for two cues

hi all, as the title states i need some help. i recently sold my 3/4 burwat champion along with extensions with the cuecraft 3/4 case. i have recently bought off andy travis a one piece smith and nelson cue, also i have a Giles ltd master cue again one piece. I liked my old cuecraft case and i'm tempted to buy the same case but in the one piece spec, but i've been looking at the halo black/white patchwork case. They both hold two cues. although the halo has no chalk compartment. I would appreciate any help and comments off any owners of these cases. I appreciate that there a fabulous cases out there by other makers but i'm on a budget here of around £90. thanks in advance. david

ADR was selling the latest ( black foam inner ) 1 piece cuecraft ( holds 2 x 1 peice cues ) for a great price recently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thanks

yeh I've contacted him and he's having the metallic blue ones in soon. thanks for the reply. David

Comment

That's the one I bought from him. Metallic blue. very nice case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Peradon Halo are decent for the cash

Comment

Working...
          X