Missing 1" from cue or additional Shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Missing 1" from cue or additional Shaft

Antz Morrison Cue mysteriously shrank by 1" in the post along with the additional shaft he promised along with all communication

Exchange/Buyer Beware
    Last edited by foss13; 16 January 2014, 02:25 PM.

Missing 1" from cue or additional Shaft

It's a shame we have a minority that mislead the honest folk on here... but I'm sure it happens in every forum!
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Not nice when that happens on here
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

That's terrible, I must have been very lucky with the people I have dealt with on here, including OP., as they have all been top notch.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by foss13 View Post
          Antz Morrison Cue mysteriously shrank by 1" in the post along with the additional shaft he promised along with all communication

Exchange/Buyer Beware
          he has actually been to my house a couple of times. seems like a decent enough chap.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Wish he would come to mine so we could disucuss it, or he had been truthful in the 1st place!

Comment

When was last contact made ??? he was on the forum yesterday, click on the "about me" bit and scroll down
              http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-Antz-Morrison

Comment

He no longer answer my email, forum pm or letters. I have now concided defeat but think the forum members should know about this kind of thing. Hopefully i am alone in not receiving what was indicated.

Comment

You could report it to Police, you never know ??

Comment

I tried the through sheriffs office but he did not reply to them either.

Comment

which sale thread was this?
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Old cue collector --
                      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

What Cue did you Buy off him mate? as I sold him a Cue and he Paid ASAP with No problems!

Originally Posted by foss13 View Post

Exchange/Buyer Beware

Comment

I was selling Mw custom, he exchanged+. It was the cue he sent that did not match what he told me!

Comment

Have you found the thief who stole the inch yet amazing how cues loose some length or weight . Hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction.

Comment

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
                              Have you found the thief who stole the inch yet amazing how cues loose some length or weight . Hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction.
                              Thanks but very much doubt that since, I asked for re-exchange the day I received his and silence was the reply. I have now bit the bullet and sold his cue as it was of no use to me with out the 1" that the postie must have stole.

We should be able to make a very good cue if we could collect all the missing sizes.

Comment

Working...
                              X