Pearwood pool cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Pearwood pool cue

This may be a long shot but i'm looking for a Pearwood pool cue with the following specs -

Tip - 8.5mm but will consider 9mm
    Length - preferably 57.5" but within the range 57 - 58" would be OK

I'm not too fussy about the weight or butt diameter. Budget is about £150 but may go higher for the right cue - please PM me if anyone has anything.

Cheers.

Try and PM Jim Evans mate

Comment

Going to be selling this one off Pearwood cue. Its new handspliced with Mexican Rosewood which almost blends in with the honey coloured shaft, comes with mini butt, it is 59" and 10mm but can shorten and taper to suit.

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]15523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15524[/ATTACH]
        Going to be selling this one off Pearwood cue. Its new handspliced with Mexican Rosewood which almost blends in with the honey coloured shaft, comes with mini butt, it is 59" and 10mm but can shorten and taper to suit.
        Well, reduced to 57.5" and 8.5mm, i'm tempted. How much will you be looking to sell it for? PM me if you'd rather not say on the forum...........

Comment

I have two that may be suitable , PM sent.

Comment

Hi I am new to this site, I am also looking for a cue, the 59" length is ideal however i would also be looking to have it taken down to a 8.5mm, Can you tell me is it a quick release joint and what weight uis it? i am looking for something around the 19oz mark
            If you don't play to win there is no point playing

Comment

Is that an Andy Gibbs badge on that?

Comment

It is my badge but cue is a one off which I was unable to make so I had it done as a special from Cuecraft, original customer wanted my badge on it.

Comment

Hi Andy can you reply to my first please, also looking for a price!

Comment

hi doc i have one in the range you asked,,,,,,

Comment

Not able to as you do not have enough posts on here, my email is bigandyg@mail2world.com

Comment

sent you an email Andy

Comment

Originally Posted by DocJ View Post
                          This may be a long shot but i'm looking for a Pearwood pool cue with the following specs -

Tip - 8.5mm but will consider 9mm
                          Length - preferably 57.5" but within the range 57 - 58" would be OK

I'm not too fussy about the weight or butt diameter. Budget is about £150 but may go higher for the right cue - please PM me if anyone has anything.

Cheers.
                          Did you sell the pearwood cue you had in 2011, I take it ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                          X