• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Dave Coutts cue (Parris replica)

Specs 57
    Weight 18 3/4 oz
    Tip 9.5
    Balance 18inch
    One piece badge broke and I had a john Parris replica badge traditional cue.
    Last edited by calgo54; 22 January 2014, 05:14 PM.

Dave Coutts cue (Parris replica)

do you have any pics and a price?

Comment

Send me your email address don't know how to post pic through my phone on this.

Comment

Cue

My email calgo52@live.co.uk

Comment

ok will send you an email now

Comment

I think I remember that cue it was a no name cue that you sent and wanted work doing to it and a refinish but I would not put one of my badges in even though you was very insistent ,so I put a professional cues England badge in that I have made especially for circumstances like this one , it was glued in with epoxy resin so would never fall out , no sooner had the cue got there you said badge had dropped out and would I send one of my Dave Coutts badges and you would fit it to which I said no .

Comment

Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
              I think I remember that cue it was a no name cue that you sent and wanted work doing to it and a refinish but I would not put one of my badges in even though you was very insistent ,so I put a professional cues England badge in that I have made especially for circumstances like this one , it was glued in with epoxy resin so would never fall out , no sooner had the cue got there you said badge had dropped out and would I send one of my Dave Coutts badges and you would fit it to which I said no .
              Truly yours, TSF!!! :-)

Comment

Sounds one to steer clear of. Why have a parris replica made by Dave? It would cost as much as a Parris if not more lol.
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Ha ha busted....always con artists about....ban him lol

Comment

Did you remember to mix both parts of the epoxy?

Comment

I never said it fell out it was cracked and didn't like the green English on it which u said colour it in with s black pen ok , so I took it out. Di you know what maker of the cue us is it john butter or is it James.

Comment

A to who said ban him sm no trying to rip anyone off , I have stated from the start it is not a Parris cue and that I put the badge in to cover hole fact.

Comment

It does look as though you have tried to sell it as a Dave Coutts cue, surely you can see that. How about apologising for the confusion and marking this thread as closed and then creating a new accurate. James makes some great cues and they are well regarded.
                          On Cue Facebook Page
                          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

He tried to trade for my Parris for his Dave Coutts cue + cash i am not HAPPY about this he is and i have the emails stating its a Dave Coutts cue and the badge cracked and he replaced it with a JP badge

Comment

Cue sold. Sorry if i got mixed up its a James butters cue that was refurbish by Dave Coutts shortened , weighted knew ferrel nickleback and a badge got put in which broke and I replaced didn't try to say it was a Parris cue from the start

Comment

Working...
                              X