Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graham Miles one piece signed(signature)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Graham Miles one piece signed(signature)

Graham miles turned pro in 1969, and was in the world championship final in 1974 but lost 22-12 againt ray reardon. He also won Pot Black in 1974 and 1975 he also won a few lower ranking titles, after which his rankings slipped and by 1984 his last appearance was at the world championships. He retired in 1992 and is now 71 years old and was know to be running a snooker hall in crewe, cheshire.

He had a very distinctive cuing action for he sighted with his left eye only, his chin being well to the right of
    info which can be found online, if you want to confirm it... but it also appears in my book; The billiards & snooker control council Handbook and Rules along with a photo of him

Length 57"
    Tip 10mm
    Weight approx 16.5oz

£100 Ono Colne Lancashire
    Last edited by Mickydibble; 27 January 2014, 03:16 PM. Reason: Details length etc

Is there no interest in this cue?

Comment

You should put some pics up, if it's the usual machine spliced signature type cue, it's not worth that much

Comment

Ok jrc, thanks for your reply. So the signature is not a real handwritten one? It's just a commercialy made cue is it? I would like some info if poss. Never had one of these or heard of the name before aquirering it .Thanks mick,

Comment

To anyone of a certain age, Graham Miles is a well known name thanks to pot black. You havnt confirmed if its machine spliced or not but chances are it is and yes sounds like possibly a mass produced cue and the signature will not be hand signed.

We love pics on here.
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/mickydib/library/

some pics here and yes its machine spliced looks like, yet what would be your estimates on a price please

Last edited by Mickydibble; 2 February 2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Wearing my Tim Wonacott bargain hunt hat and glasses I would say it would sell for £15-£30 on E-bay. Machine spliced cues are not sought after and Graham Miles is not really collectable.
              Let's see what the experts have to say.

Comment

£15 maybe, if you can find someone to pay £30 for it give me their details, I have some items for them

Comment

Ah ok!, not much at all then right?

Comment

Working...
                  X