Master Cue Rocket 3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Master Cue Rocket 3/4

Bought this to get back into snooker a couple of weeks ago.

Its a lovely cue but i prefer maple shafts,so ive bought a maple cue from inoffpat on here a couple of days ago.

Anyway im going to leave the ebay auction running,so no buy it now price.But what i can do is offer any forum members wanting to bid,free postage.

So if you do happen to bid/win the cue please let me know your a forum member and ill refund the £11.95 postage.Either pm me on here or send a message thru ebay,paypal.

linky here:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2910700937...84.m1586.l2649

Cheers.

That is one gorgeous cue... I might be tempted to buy it myself.

Originally Posted by jay686 View Post
    Bought this to get back into snooker a couple of weeks ago.

Its a lovely cue but i prefer maple shafts,so ive bought a maple cue from inoffpat on here a couple of days ago.

Anyway im going to leave the ebay auction running,so no buy it now price.But what i can do is offer any forum members wanting to bid,free postage.

So if you do happen to bid/win the cue please let me know your a forum member and ill refund the £11.95 postage.Either pm me on here or send a message thru ebay,paypal.

linky here:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2910700937...84.m1586.l2649

Cheers.

Comment

Can I ask the complete measurements? You state it at just over 58 inches. How long are the shaft and the butt? Also the butt diameter? I want to see if it will fit in my case.

Comment

I think these cues are all roughly the same measurements, so if anything like mine the butt is 29 dia, shaft is 1145 mm, butt is 358 mm

Comment

At work at the moment.I'll measure tonight when I get home from work (1am.)

But it looks identical to the one above measurement wise.I'll confirm later.

Comment

Could of swapped your mastercue ash rocket for my mastercue maple rocket lol
            VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
            Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
            Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
            Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Damn,would have gone for that.

Comment

Just measured the cue.And its pretty much dead on 58 inches.

Shaft length including tip and joint is 45 1/8 inch(44 inches shaft only),and the butt 14 inches.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  I think these cues are all roughly the same measurements, so if anything like mine the butt is 29 dia, shaft is 1145 mm, butt is 358 mm
                  Yours is a really! nice 1

Comment

Do you have any extensions for it? Or is it cue only? Also, would it be easy enough to get extensions? Is the joint standard in all Master Cues?

Although you didn't liek the Ash and prefer Maple, what's your opinion on the cue itself? Shaft stiffness etc... Sorry for all the question.. It's just I think this may be what Ive been looking for.
                    Last edited by AzureFlyer; 3 February 2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by AzureFlyer View Post
                      Do you have any extensions for it? Or is it cue only? Also, would it be easy enough to get extensions? Is the joint standard in all Master Cues?

Although you didn't liek the Ash and prefer Maple, what's your opinion on the cue itself? Shaft stiffness etc... Sorry for all the question.. It's just I think this may be what Ive been looking for.

Sorry its the cue only.Although master cue accessories are easy to get hold of.Either eBay,craftsman website or a few other places.

In my opinion its a lovely cue.Stiff shaft and very well finished.But then again I'm selling it so not going to say its rubbish.

Cheers.

Comment

Unfortunately I did not win the auction.. I was there until the end. Someone had more money to spend than me at this current time.

If anyone has something similar to this or can put me in contact with a dealer who stocks?

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by AzureFlyer View Post
                          Unfortunately I did not win the auction.. I was there until the end. Someone had more money to spend than me at this current time.

If anyone has something similar to this or can put me in contact with a dealer who stocks?

Cheers
                          Craftsman's have 3 in stock, or mine may be for sale soon, somebody deciding at the moment
                          http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...um_series.html

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Craftsman's have 3 in stock, or mine may be for sale soon, somebody deciding at the moment
                            http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...um_series.html
                            Is there anywhere in England that does Master Cue Sets? Ie. Cue, Extensions and Case. Would like to get the lot in 1 go, also reduces the chance of damage in transit if its snug as a bug in a cue case. I have been looking all over the internet, seems everyone sells Cues only

Comment

Craftsman sell extensions and cases too, i'm sure they would put a package together for you if you ask, you could also ask Stu at Greenbaize http://www.greenbaize.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X