John parris special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted John parris special

I won the bid of a JP special from paulc1690 yesterday. I want to pay but the system won't let me do that because my shipping address is not in the set area. I sent many mail to Paul but it seems he cannot read that. If anyone knows him or Paul yourself is looking now please contact me. My email: chowrico@hotmail.com

I have contacted you and your on forum just now,so should get it see
    this message.paypal address calgo52@live.co.uk
    Paulc1690
    Last edited by calgo54; 16 March 2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I have spoke to the guy who also purchased cue
      And I told h you were first in bidding so he will only purchase if
      U don't want to go through with the transaction.

Comment

Also cdn walkerpool come on and put thing straight
        Choleric 1 has the bid do first shout and if he doesn't want it it goes to you as
        Agreed on phone.

Comment

Just a quick update i have got my money refunded from calgo54 he said it was just big genuine mistake.

Comment

Can you sort your rant out , you making me look the bad person
            I hve sat in a bank for 4hours trying to get your money and when I did your all
            Nicey nicey on phone and as for my phone being switched of there was no signal in
            The bank so if your going to tell story's tell the correct one.

Comment

Hi Paul i am not trying to make you look a bad person i am trying to delete lol
              Last edited by walkerpool; 17 March 2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Ok hope all is good cue is all wrapped waiting on tip adr147 then it of to Hong Kong
                Sorry for incovinence but don't send gifts as people could
                Have kept your money I am not that kind of person and hope u can see am in
                A contract deal with eBay.

Comment

I dont get that reply its you who contacted me i am just glad i got my money back.

Comment

You contacted me with a offering £430 thrm £450 £460 and finally £480 then you said you only had £460 sand that was all in different messages so , think before you write why would I contact you if I didn't hve your contact until you contacted me lol glad all is ok.
                    Up the tsf.

Comment

Look mate that was when the cue was on ebay for sale it was you who contacted me about the cue after you sold it so if i was you think youself lucky never mind leaving me a message saying i was lucky to get me money back your lucky i am not posting all the messages asking for money afted i paid you end off

Comment

Working...
                      X