Wanted ...case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Wanted ...case

GBL will no longer be selling these cases or having them made . Just on the off chance that someone here is selling one or one very similar

http://www.greenbaize.com/lc-squarejagged-patch/

Thanks

Did Stu say why ?? when i was in the other week he still had lots of cases available

Comment

I wanted that particular case ....he said that with costs going up etc , it was no longer cost effective to continue having them made :-(

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Did Stu say why ?? when i was in the other week he still had lots of cases available
        I am jealous, I would love to walk into Stu's store but I am stuck over here in the great white north. I have been in touch with Stu a few times about getting a case. So hard to choose one online. Looking for a 1 pc that has a straight divider to hold one cue and then separate dividers down the other side for extensions, mini butt chalk and towel. Ding has exactly what I want which is a Stamford Case. Big bucks in fact more them my new C4 GBL. I though of trying to make my own.
        " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
        " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
        http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
          I am jealous, I would love to walk into Stu's store but I am stuck over here in the great white north. I have been in touch with Stu a few times about getting a case. So hard to choose one online. Looking for a 1 pc that has a straight divider to hold one cue and then separate dividers down the other side for extensions, mini butt chalk and towel. Ding has exactly what I want which is a Stamford Case. Big bucks in fact more them my new C4 GBL. I though of trying to make my own.

Well don't be jealous .....as an ice hockey fan/player , I can safely say I would trade places with you lol

I've seen a few 3 section 3/4 cases similar to dings at decent prices but not a one piece Unfortunatly

Comment

Case now sorted. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X