No announcement yet.

will hunt 159 cue on ebay!!!! im the seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tender enquiries can be sent overseas before, I am free from all obstructions bid before accepting, but did not respond to pressed many times.

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
      im not your mate
      Fine..... But there's no need to start calling people names and saying there dodgy when you don't know that person at all!!
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        It is a burden sometimes
        lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
          Fine..... But there's no need to start calling people names and saying there dodgy when you don't know that person at all!!
          on this sight and on ebay there is a system called feedback, this allows you to score a person based on there actions, in the case of your close personal friend I am basing my comment on his actions in selling a cue on ebay and the way he conducted his listing and subsequent actions are dodgy, that is how I came to my opinion, and nothing said or displayed since has made me change my mind in regards to the sale of the will hunt 159 trevour white special edition cue
          Craftsman custom made cue
          57 inches
          17 ounces
          9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
          ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

And your completely right Jack, he hasn't handled the situation very at all.....

I just thought the name calling was uncalled for.

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
              And your completely right Jack, he hasn't handled the situation very at all.....

I just thought the name calling was uncalled for.
              fair comment I apologise for any offence, my comments about dodgy were more directed at transaction than him personally, as you point out I don't know the fella
              57 inches
              17 ounces

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                fair comment I apologise for any offence, my comments about dodgy were more directed at transaction than him personally, as you point out I don't know the fella
                I appreciate the apology, I like I said I totally understand where you're coming from.....

Comment

I was happy to sell it overseas if the guy was willing to pay the extra postage . I waited 1 day for him to pay and he didnt he kept asking for an envoice or something I didnt know what he ment alll I know is he didnt pay me and ebay wouldnt let me re list it because I had my limit for that month . So I signed up with a new account so I could list it .

Comment

Originally Posted by trevorwhitemast59.5 View Post
                    I was happy to sell it overseas if the guy was willing to pay the extra postage . I waited 1 day for him to pay and he didnt he kept asking for an envoice or something I didnt know what he ment alll I know is he didnt pay me and ebay wouldnt let me re list it because I had my limit for that month . So I signed up with a new account so I could list it .
                    Seems pretty clear to me, You put the postage amount in you want and then send him the invoice, he then pays and you send.
                    Last edited by jlowap; 7 April 2014, 06:34 PM.
                    James lovell

Comment

How the hell do I send an invoice ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jlowap View Post
                        seams pretty clear to me, you put the postage amount in you want and then send him the invoice, he then pays and you send.
                        thats how it seems to me aswell
                        57 inches
                        17 ounces

Comment

at the end of the auction ebay prompts you to send invoice to buyer, this will also provide postage address, you then go on parcel2go or hermes or parcelforce get a quote and then let buyer know, no big deal
                          feel if you are selling on ebay you should make more effort as a seller as buyer has all the risks, payment first no matter what the sellers rating and trust you get item
                          57 inches
                          17 ounces

Comment

There is an option box in your sold items list on the actual item that was won, you select the 'down arrow' and select 'Send Invoice' so something very simular to that. This is off the top of my head

Just looked it up... All you had to do was go to the help section. Took me about 5 seconds to find this:-

Here's how to send an invoice to a buyer:

1. Click My eBay at the top of most pages.
                            2. In the left hand column, click the Sold link under Selling.
                            3. Find the item you sold to the buyer. To the right of the item, in the Action drop-down menu, click Send Invoice.
                            4. Complete information about shipping, handling, payment methods, and any discounts you might be offering the buyer.
                            5. Click Send Invoice.
                            Last edited by jlowap; 7 April 2014, 06:33 PM.
                            James lovell

Comment

To be fare ive sold things on ebay before and never had to do what your saying so I dont understand why its different for him . Plus the guy is not english so assumed he was confused not me .

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean... The first time I had to do this was years ago and confused me the first time bit I quickly realised this was the only way to do it.
                                James lovell

Comment

Working...
                                X