will hunt 159 cue on ebay!!!! im the seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay will hunt 159 cue on ebay!!!! im the seller

hi everyone , just to clear up any confusion regarding the cue . My names matt Simpson im manager at upton park snooker club one of our customers was playing with the cue and didn't know how much it was worth as the cue was given to him . It is a genuine 159 will hunt black plate ive posted pics on ebay of the joint as adr 147 said to me that this shows what model it is . im not quite sure how much the cue is worth but I seen number 65 go for nearly 1000 and the one I have for sale is in good condition .

I don't have any scales to weigh it but I know its around 18oz and is a 9.5 mm Ferrell and is 58 "

I had to re list the cue went for 700 but the guy didn't pay im gona re list with more accurate specs

im sorry I got the number wrong when I first listed the cue wasn't in front of me as we don't have a pc at the club .

im a reliable seller and a good player my self refs ..... pete147 ive brought and sold cues with him and never had complaints.

any inquires call 07455424992

Hi how come the second time round it was up for sale under a different seller name?

Comment

New to eBay and also new to the forum, how do we know you are a reliable seller?

Comment

Ebay wouldnt let me re list with a buy it now option so I just created a new acount to do it . Its not for sale now anyway . Im new to the forum because I normally just get vlad to do it for me but thought id join up .

Comment

You are not honest people, in E-bay I use after the 700-pound bid, asking you how much is freight, Never don't reply, and then open a new account and then auction on E-bay , and don't reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by LamlamNee View Post
            You are not honest people, in E-bay I use after the 700-pound bid, asking you how much is freight, Never don't reply, and then open a new account and then auction on E-bay , and don't reply.
            That explains it then, i knew there was a winning bid! oops! somebody's been rumbled!

Comment

Originally Posted by LamlamNee View Post
              that's whats wrong with ebay, totally legitimate purchase then because not happy with price reneges on sale and tries it on by using another name, but ebay wont do nothing about it no interest in buyers because they are getting fees from sellers and they don't care.
              feel for you mate got potentially a good buy at £700 but you got done
              Craftsman custom made cue
              57 inches
              17 ounces
              9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
              ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                that's whats wrong with ebay, totally legitimate purchase then because not happy with price reneges on sale and tries it on by using another name, but ebay wont do nothing about it no interest in buyers because they are getting fees from sellers and they don't care.
                feel for you mate got potentially a good buy at £700 but you got done
                Well I may be wrong here but asking for freight charge after winning the auction sounds like he is from overseas! He shouldn't have been bidding in the first place!!!

Comment

Asking for freight isnt wrong!!

I do that all the time and willing to pay for it though yes courtesy wise it would make sense to ask first.

Comment

It is if the buyer stated uk only I wouldn't have sent it either.

Comment

Shipping to uk only. An overseas buyer can still request for it sent to a uk address. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                        Shipping to uk only. An overseas buyer can still request for it sent to a uk address. Nothing wrong with that.
                        True but should ask first, anyway in this case it doesn't sound like that is what he wanted, how can he be upset when he couldn't be bothered to ask!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Well I may be wrong here but asking for freight charge after winning the auction sounds like he is from overseas! He shouldn't have been bidding in the first place!!!
                          you are wrong, seller never stated uk buyers only, he QUOTED £25 delivery guy would have been in his rights to pay £725 and expect delivery, sellers should make terms clear and also if listing postage make it clear that postage may be higher depending on location, in this case seller was in the wrong
                          Craftsman custom made cue
                          57 inches
                          17 ounces
                          9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                          ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                            you are wrong, seller never stated uk buyers only, he QUOTED £25 delivery guy would have been in his rights to pay £725 and expect delivery, sellers should make terms clear and also if listing postage make it clear that postage may be higher depending on location, in this case seller was in the wrong
                            I guess it was on eBay UK? Don't need to specify, buyer totally in the wrong

Comment

Still think relisting the cue under a different/new ebay account suggests he had no intention of selling for 700

Comment

Working...
                              X