will hunt 159 cue on ebay!!!! im the seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by trevorwhitemast59.5 View Post
    To be fare ive sold things on ebay before and never had to do what your saying so I dont understand why its different for him . Plus the guy is not english so assumed he was confused not me .
    so how come you have no feedback and had to start a new seller id
    Craftsman custom made cue
    57 inches
    17 ounces
    9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
    ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
      so how come you have no feedback and had to start a new seller id
      Why the hell are you making such a big deal of this?.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
        Why the hell are you making such a big deal of this?.
        because I want to.
        , been stung on ebay plenty of times and got done on here aswell, so I get bit annoyed when people conduct themselves in a less that appropriate manner, I bid on this cue and also asked a couple of questions and when I got no reply did not rebid after getting outbid, a guy made a legitimate purchase and this gentleman did not carry out his obligation to buyer, ie complete an agreement to sell his cue which he entered into when listing on ebay and agreeing to its terms and conditions, guy now states he has sold before on ebay and therefore should have had a better understanding of what he was entering into
        57 inches
        17 ounces

Comment

I wouldnt have sold it either for 700 if you can get over a grand but I would have removed early or put
          a reserve. Just let it go there's no point getting aggravated about it.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
            I wouldnt have sold it either for 700 if you can get over a grand but I would have removed early or put
            a reserve. Just let it go there's no point getting aggravated about it.
            thing is he didn't put a reserve or remove it early, used a lame excuse as not to sell it, then when he relisted it under a different name he didn't do himself any favours, not getting aggravated just he keeps posting and digs a deeper hole in regards to how he conducted sale, I am now officially finished on this post and apologise for going on
            57 inches
            17 ounces

Comment

i wouldnt pay 300 pound for it let alone 1000 pound purely being the cue does not interest me

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                i wouldnt pay 300 pound for it let alone 1000 pound purely being the cue does not interest me
                Hey thats good to know pal regardless its still worth that.

Comment

Ebay wouldnt let me re list had my amount for the month and i thought the guy cudnt understand english and didnt know what he was doing .listen im sorry what more can i say .

Comment

just wondered, nothing to do with ebay or selling etc etc, but according to will hunt website the black plate cues are numbered on the badge, wondered why some are numbered on but, just asking that's all
                    57 inches
                    17 ounces

Comment

What's the website ?
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Maybe this one
                        http://www.willhuntsnookercues.co.uk/

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                          ....but according to will hunt website the black plate cues are numbered on the badge, wondered why some are numbered on butt ...
                          They were numbered on the butt in the olden days

Comment

The Will Hunt cues from the 80s/etc where stamped on the butt above the badge.
                            not seen an old Will Hunt with a number on the badge.
                            Hunt & O'Byrne cue were also stamped on the butt above the badge.
                            Numbers on badges can with Hunt & Osborne

I think you are referring to the new Will Hunt website (http://www.willhuntsnookercues.co.uk/) where, yes, it does say the black plates have a number engraved in the badge.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Off topic jrc but would you like to buy my trevor white youve been biding for on here ??.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                They were numbered on the butt in the olden days
                                ok thanks, thought was just a new thing Robert Osborne I bought off richy mac was not numbered
                                57 inches
                                17 ounces

Comment

Working...
                                X