Wanted tickets for this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Wanted tickets for this weekend

Hi. Long shot. Anyone got spare ticket for this weekend. Afternoon sessions. Saturday or Sunday. Pm if you can help.

Many thanks

Michael
    Always a pleasure

Family illness means it might be your lucky day. I have two tickets for round 1 table 1 (Ronnie) 10am and 7pm sessions. Only want to sell as a batch. To collect from box office. Interested?

Comment

How much are you looking for the tickets

Comment

£125 for all 4 tickets. Call me 07925256137 if interested.

Comment

Would this be pick up in person from yourself at the box office.

Comment

Apologies for delay. Was up for work at 3. So in bed early. I'm actually working till 1pm on Saturday. But would be interested in taking evening session tickets. If somebody wanted morning session tickets. Or I can ask lads tonight at snooker too
            Always a pleasure

Comment

Toooo late I've already bought them all. Only joking ha ha.

Comment

Snooze you lose though. Literally. Lol
                Always a pleasure

Comment

Hi,

I've got Sun 2.30pm session - row C in centre aisle to see both matches.. 2 tickets

Text me on 07740102927 to collect from Sheffield this morning - as I am at Ronnie's game, or from Chesterfield this afternoon / tomorrow morning...

Also got Thurs 1pm sesssion 2 tickets available...

Dave, Snookerpoolman

Comment

I've got tomorrow's of him so assume others still available. Cheers
                    Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
                      I've got tomorrow's of him so assume others still available. Cheers
                      Yes, Thurs 1pm session, Two tickets sat together Row G, Red Door (great view!!) available...

On that afternoon are Match 7 Dominic Dale v Mark Davis, and Match 21 Winner of Selby / White and Carter / Guodong - the first 2nd round match..

email me to cueist132@gmail.com or text to 07740102927

Pleased to meet you today Michael - hope you enjoy the Sun. pm session in those great seats!!
                      Last edited by snookerpoolman; 19 April 2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerpoolman View Post

Yes, Thurs 1pm session, Two tickets sat together Row G, Red Door (great view!!) available...

On that afternoon are Match 7 Dominic Dale v Mark Davis, and Match 21 Winner of Selby / White and Carter / Guodong - the first 2nd round match..

email me to cueist132@gmail.com or text to 07740102927

Pleased to meet you today Michael - hope you enjoy the Sun. pm session in those great seats!!
                        Really good seats and enjoyed the session. Cheers. And great to meet you too.
                        Always a pleasure

Comment

Ticket available for thurs afternoon if interested let me know.

Comment

I'm working jim. Otherwise I would. So frustrating the snooker being on when I work minutes away from the action. Next year I'm booking time off.
                            Always a pleasure

Comment

Working...
                            X