Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Trevor White cue for sale - No Longer Available

Brand New Trevor White cue for sale

Brand New Trevor White selected ash shaft cue for sale. Stiff shaft.
    Spec. 57" 18oz 29mmbutt 9.5mmtip.

As you can see from the pic, very nice cue with stiff shaft even nicer in flesh, waited this cue for 2 years. Unfortunately the shaft of this cue are too stiff for my liking, surely it will suit someone who love stiff cue.

Regards,
    Jason

List Date: 4/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Brand New Trevor White cue for sale
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

In progressing!!

Its a lovely cue, its import/customs charges that put me off sadly, someone will get a great buy.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
      Its a lovely cue, its import/customs charges that put me off sadly, someone will get a great buy.
      There are no import charges on the second hand item, just ask seller to declare low value of £30 on the package and posted as a gift. No fees guaranteed.

Comment

Originally Posted by cuefather View Post
        There are no import charges on the second hand item, just ask seller to declare low value of £30 on the package and posted as a gift. No fees guaranteed.
        true but if it got lost you lose £500+

Comment

If sent to Australia there is only a GST tax applied if it is valued at over AU$1000 (about 550 pounds).

Good luck with the sale.

Looks lovely
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Email me at ****************

FERRET: Do not post your email address up on the public forum and remember these posts also get put onto another website and the Panjo App so you are not only sharing your information with TSF but other websites too.
            Last edited by ferret; 25 April 2014, 07:38 PM.
            In progressing!!

Comment

nice cue, but what concerns me a little is u waited 2 years.......im all most approaching a year for my trevor white cue and im getting excited, hope i dont have to wait another year

Comment

thanks guy. its really is a nice cue. Goku, although its a long waiting times. but i am sure its worth the wait
                In progressing!!

Comment

Hi Jason, I'm based in KL and am interested in the cue. Any chance we could meet for me to try it out? Let me know please. Cheers.

Comment

It's very beautiful!

Comment

Bump, looking for any reasonable offer.
                      In progressing!!

Comment

if this cue was in the uk it would of been snapped up the day you advertised

Comment

Absolutely Leo, I would have had it, I been after one for ages, then when new ones appear on fleabay, as soon as I start bidding they unlist. So hard to get new tw cues.

Comment

Working...
                          X