Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1 piece or 3/4 - No Longer Available

Looking for 1 piece or 3/4

Looking for 1 piece or 3/4 9.5mm tip at around 18.5 oz in weight I'm 5ft 10 if you have a cue for sale please let me no thanks jack.. Living in south west plymouth if any help

List Date: 4/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Looking for 1 piece or 3/4
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Wait a week and you can have my playing cue,its 59 1/2 long ,18 1/2 oz,tip is 9.2 at main but can reduce length to get it to 9.5.

Comment

That's fine... What isit a 1 piece or 3/4 length? The make and your best price

Comment

Hi I've got a tony reed 3/4 ash cue ebony butt with one splice and thick maple veneer 58,9mm,18oz with extensions and case in Tavistock if your interested

Comment

ive got a bce 2 piece which i will pay you to take it away

Comment

Deanoo you got a pic mate?

Comment

If you give me your email I'll sort some out and send them over mate

Comment

I live in Lostwithiel and have 2 cues up for sale.
                I have PM'd you.
                They are both in the for sale section here, a 1 piece master cue heritage and a 3/4 niche hunter

Matt

Comment

Pics been sent mate

Comment

Looking for 1 piece or 3/4

jackball - now edit your message and remove your email address
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

just found someone very close to me with a
                      Snooker Cue John Parris Champion Rare Red Glue Model. Pool Cue
                      He wants £340 was seeing if someone could spread some light and tell me if it worth that much

Comment

Originally Posted by jackball View Post
                        just found someone very close to me with a
                        Snooker Cue John Parris Champion Rare Red Glue Model. Pool Cue
                        He wants £340 was seeing if someone could spread some light and tell me if it worth that much
                        hi jackball
                        Parris still make champion cues, Red glue are not rare but just the glue that Parris used upto about 2006 and the glue does not mean that "JP made the cue himself"
                        Depending on condition, that could be a good price for an immaculate cue. In my opinion
                        oh just seen you call it a "Pool cue" so does that mean it is slightly shorter and/or small tip, then possibly the value could drop a tad compared to a snooker spec cue.
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Here are the specs John parris 3/4 split champion rare red glue model snooker cue in good condition
                          Tip size 9-9.5mm
                          Length 58 inches
                          Weight around 19oz
                          Comes in cue craft 3/4 alloy case

Comment

I'll assume you are not interested in my cue then

Comment

I don't know enough about niche hunter ATM matt.. Just keeping my options open! Was considering your 1 piece

Comment

Working...
                              X