29 mm butt.
    14 inch balance point.

500 ovno

List Date: 6/11/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: trevor white cue
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Lovely cue , hope you dont take this personal but the specs may put a lot of people off so perhaps its something to think about when thinking what you expect to get for it .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
      Lovely cue , hope you dont take this personal but the specs may put a lot of people off so perhaps its something to think about when thinking what you expect to get for it .
      agreed - won't fetch 500 at this spec.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Doubt you'll get that price to be honest, it wouldn't cost that price to make it.

I've recently sold my 1 month old TW with a similar spec with a maple veneer & a front splice of thuya burr, it went for less than the above price.

Comment

Thanks for everyones input about the cue.
          Price was what i thought was market value, judging what else is on sale.
          I am open to offers..
          Basil Lia

Comment

Originally Posted by basillia View Post
            Thanks for everyones input about the cue.
            Price was what i thought was market value, judging what else is on sale.
            I am open to offers..
            Basil Lia
            Can see where youre coming from however there are an awful lot of T W cues for sale at the moment that are way overpriced .

Comment

Im pretty sure it will be sold for it fair value.. as for specs i used it mainly for pool. Had the odd knock for snooker and played really well. Depends on your cueing i suppose

Comment

Originally Posted by basillia View Post
                Im pretty sure it will be sold for it fair value.. as for specs i used it mainly for pool. Had the odd knock for snooker and played really well. Depends on your cueing i suppose
                Are you sure it was made in 2008 , you are right it will fetch what someone is prepared to pay for it

Comment

2007/2008. Trevor made me two and repaired my original cue. It was just before he changed his name badge

Comment

Working...
                  X