Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale John Parris Majestic Cue, Made in 2011 with original receipt and Case Signed by Steve Davis - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale John Parris Majestic Cue, Made in 2011 with original receipt and Case Signed by Steve Davis - SOLD

For Sale John Parris Majestic Cue, Made in 2011 with original receipt and Case Signed by Steve Davis

John Parris Majestic 2011 Cue

Hi All, Been away for a while but unfortunately financial reasons has brought me back to sell my baby

Its a Beautiful Cue. Bought by myself and its quite honestly the best cue iv ever held.

Chevrons on the shaft are absolutely bang on with the badge all the way up to the tip

Absolutely Perfect

Will be so sad to see it go but i hope someone gets to enjoy it as much as i have,

All original receipts with price time and date are included. Plus an added bonus of a case signed by Steve Davis.

Specs are as follows:

John Parris Majestic with Original Receipt.

Ash shaft

Ebony hand spliced butt 22" (56cm) long with joint at 16" (41cm)

Four secondary splices in a Maple,Ebony and Burrwood layer

Length 58" (147.5cm)
    Tip size 9.5mm
    Standard weight 18.5oz
    SD joint in end of butt for SD extensions

Pictures are not the best quality as my camera picture size is to big for the site to upload. More on request.

Grab yourself a life long gem.

List Date: 6/11/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: For Sale John Parris Majestic Cue, Made in 2011 with original receipt and Case Signed by Steve Davis
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Stunning chevrons as good as ultimate. Wont be around long.

Comment

Thanks. Yeah its absolutely Beautiful.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2515572754...84.m1555.l2649

Cue now on Ebay

Comment

Was cue sold? Off ebay, well done if it was someone got a real stunner ther Dave.

Comment

up for about 2 hours had 4 offers and sold Delighted and sad at the same time Thanks Mate

Comment

I love this cue. How long did you wait when you order from John Parris in 2011?

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
                Stunning chevrons as good as ultimate. Wont be around long.
                It seems more people on tsf have this thing about chevrons and how many and how dark etc where down the club we play are complete opposite where 2 many and the darker they are is off putting

Nice cue though

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  It seems more people on tsf have this thing about chevrons and how many and how dark etc where down the club we play are complete opposite where 2 many and the darker they are is off putting

Nice cue though
                  I never really bothered with chevrons until i came on tsf. Now im a sucker for them and just love the way they look when darkened, a classy look i think.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
                    I never really bothered with chevrons until i came on tsf. Now im a sucker for them and just love the way they look when darkened, a classy look i think.
                    Defiantly mate everyone's different on what style they like

Comment

Working...
                    X