Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unclevit PREMIUM Handcrafted 12-splice Cue for Sale - BrandNew - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unclevit PREMIUM Handcrafted 12-splice Cue for Sale - BrandNew - No Longer Available

Unclevit PREMIUM Handcrafted 12-splice Cue for Sale - BrandNew

Handcrafted by senior crafter of Thailand Best Cue Brand. Hand selected Hi-end Ash Shaft. Stiff and very slicky in cueing. Nice arrows. Blank belly shaft. 12 splices in Ebony, Red 3D, and Unusual wood pattern Strip Ebony butt. One piece. 56.7" / 17.3 oz. / 29.2mm butt / 43 cms. balanced and 9.5 mm. Tip. Playtested. VERY GOOD !! NOT MADE BY MY USUAL "C" WORKSHOP. BETTER. Will ship in a week after paypal. If sell by usual brand channel this cue will cost more than $350 shipped. Brand New. Kept for more than 3 months. Sale will go to Charity - Orphanage Home. Tks. Unclevit/Nong

List Date: 9/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Unclevit PREMIUM Handcrafted 12-splice Cue for Sale - BrandNew
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by unclevit; 29 September 2014, 01:47 PM.
    It's in the Shaft

Very different and very nice good luck with the sale pitty it wasnt 57 1/2 or 58"......lol

Gaz.

Comment

Is that you Nong? Where is Uncle Vit? Few people getting worried about cues. Not doing Suvit's reputation much good.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
        Is that you Nong? Where is Uncle Vit? Few people getting worried about cues. Not doing Suvit's reputation much good.
        Hi : He is busy with family business. Many finished cues were kicked back to rework on shafts. W/S is nervous and very slow. But all orders are not ignored. This will be his last months to take custom order. He prefer to sell ready made's and with some 30% up in retail. Good woods are higher in price. Lucky for those who already placed their orders. We'll catching up on back logs. Tks all for kind wait. Nong BTW, he is crewing in new crafters from 2 big brands to help speeding up the deliveries.
        Last edited by unclevit; 22 September 2014, 02:53 PM.
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Thanks for the information Nong.

Comment

Yes thanks for the update, I hope you can catch up and everyone is happy.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Nice design. Like my good old UT...still my playing cue:

mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

I've had two of the ready made cues and both were great players. The second was of similar design and very very well made with great feel and balance.
                Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                  I've had two of the ready made cues and both were great players. The second was of similar design and very very well made with great feel and balance.
                  From Unclevit :
                  "Glad to know this My stock of fine exotic woods and a number of hi-end tapered shaft blanks were stolen lately. Not many left in my private stock at home. Next year will be a tough year to get nice rare exotic woods to make cues. We may sell more on ready made's and take orders only for plain black butt. More on ash and less in maple. Fading from this cue hobby next year. And cannot keep this low custom prices too long from now. Tks for continuing support. Orders still coming in every week. Sorry for those orders rejected. 12-splice custom in rare woods or too much crafting details are taking too much if our effort in return for such a low quote. Tough to type from this small tablet "
                  It's in the Shaft

Comment

Have you any delivery dates for the lads on here that have been waiting over six months?, in all fairness I think it's their cues you should be concentrating on, not making ready made ones, you can make as many of these as you want once you have caught up on your orders.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      Have you any delivery dates for the lads on here that have been waiting over six months?, in all fairness I think it's their cues you should be concentrating on, not making ready made ones, you can make as many of these as you want once you have caught up on your orders.
                      From Unclevit :
                      " Ready Mades are later focus. We try to finish all pending customs first. Ready Mades on Sales are from time to time and receives very little attention. And in most cases woods used are left from previous projects. Tks for comment anyway "
                      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Sorry but that makes no sense, if they are "later focus" to me that means they are made after custom orders, but you are behind on your orders, and still have many coming in, as you said on a previous post, so you shouldn't be making any ready mades, it doesn't matter how little time is spent on them, that time could be used getting the lads on here cues made. It is a matter of priorities UncleVit, I am pretty sure you will catch up and we will all get our cues, but it doesn't feel right you selling extra cues you have made when there are lads who were told ten weeks are still waiting after thirty or so weeks, does that sound fair to you?

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                          Sorry but that makes no sense, if they are "later focus" to me that means they are made after custom orders, but you are behind on your orders, and still have many coming in, as you said on a previous post, so you shouldn't be making any ready mades, it doesn't matter how little time is spent on them, that time could be used getting the lads on here cues made. It is a matter of priorities UncleVit, I am pretty sure you will catch up and we will all get our cues, but it doesn't feel right you selling extra cues you have made when there are lads who were told ten weeks are still waiting after thirty or so weeks, does that sound fair to you?
                          From Unclevit :
                          " This listed ready made is from my collections. One ready made that was sold to raise a fund for children christmas party. One ready made that was sold in past months. Workshop gives priorities to all customs. Perhaps I am not good in explanation. When all customs are delivered I will go for ready made cues. We will consider each custom order very carefully. Anyhow, if you want to order more please do it this year. Christmas time is only 3 months away "

** from time to time some crafters (not from my people) will ask us to sell their cues. These cues have nothing to do with my custom order. When I do that I will note 'cues from other house for sell'. This would clear all the doubts **
                          Last edited by unclevit; 23 September 2014, 12:16 PM.
                          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Unclevit as apologised and given me a explanation that the butt wood was not nice in pattern after sanding down the surface. M/C staff will handle new butt pieces. He needs abt two sundays. Should be able to ship within this month. Sorry for xtra delay,I hope its true as he seems a nice guy who was bitten off more than he can chew with this Foxwood.

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                              From Unclevit :
                              " This listed ready made is from my collections. One ready made that was sold to raise a fund for children christmas party. One ready made that was sold in past months. Workshop gives priorities to all customs. Perhaps I am not good in explanation. When all customs are delivered I will go for ready made cues. We will consider each custom order very carefully. Anyhow, if you want to order more please do it this year. Christmas time is only 3 months away "

** from time to time some crafters (not from my people) will ask us to sell their cues. These cues have nothing to do with my custom order. When I do that I will note 'cues from other house for sell'. This would clear all the doubts **
                              Yes I understand now thank you for clearing that up, it's much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X