Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unclevit PREMIUM Handcrafted 12-splice Cue for Sale - BrandNew - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by walkerpool View Post
    Unclevit as apologised and given me a explanation that the butt wood was not nice in pattern after sanding down the surface. M/C staff will handle new butt pieces. He needs abt two sundays. Should be able to ship within this month. Sorry for xtra delay,I hope its true as he seems a nice guy who was bitten off more than he can chew with this Foxwood.
    That's quite close to what had been told to a friend of mine who ordered from UuncleVit but still haven't receive his cue despite of more 6 months waiting already (It's me who told him about C Brand Cue and gave him the UncleVit contact and thus he ordered a cue from UncleVit... It's feel quite embarrassing for me when each time we talk about this issue or delay....) Either shaft isn't nice, or tapering isn't nice, or butt isn't nice, or etc etc etc... So the conclusion is always gotta re-do the cue/part of the cue, and delay the completion date... Hopefully UncleVit can really catch up with the order and ship out the cues soon

Comment

Is there only me that feels somethings not quite right here, could be a language thing but all this talk of workshops ect infers somethink that i think its not

Comment

I was also told he can now only have made 5 foxwood cues and i have 1 so who as placed a order for a foxwood ?
        Last edited by walkerpool; 23 September 2014, 10:47 PM.

Comment

JRC has actually got his.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            JRC has actually got his.
            Yep got mine a while ago now, very nice too, so nice that my mate begged me to sell him it

Comment

It is a really nice looking cue, how did it play?

Comment

I only got to play 1/2 a frame with it
                I do try it now and again and it plays ok for me, but my mate loves it as it just seems to suit his game. We did take some wire wool to the butt tho, as he wasn't keen on the shiny finish, as long as you are careful it's an easy job to do.

Comment

I have asked for an oil finish , I'm just hoping the world doesn't run out of it before I get my cue

Comment

Originally Posted by involver View Post
                    That's quite close to what had been told to a friend of mine who ordered from UuncleVit but still haven't receive his cue despite of more 6 months waiting already (It's me who told him about C Brand Cue and gave him the UncleVit contact and thus he ordered a cue from UncleVit... It's feel quite embarrassing for me when each time we talk about this issue or delay....) Either shaft isn't nice, or tapering isn't nice, or butt isn't nice, or etc etc etc... So the conclusion is always gotta re-do the cue/part of the cue, and delay the completion date... Hopefully UncleVit can really catch up with the order and ship out the cues soon

it's not your fault. we're stiil friends. hahaha~~

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      I only got to play 1/2 a frame with it
                      I do try it now and again and it plays ok for me, but my mate loves it as it just seems to suit his game. We did take some wire wool to the butt tho, as he wasn't keen on the shiny finish, as long as you are careful it's an easy job to do.
                      So anymore detailed review about your cue?

Comment

Working...
                      X