X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1piece ash niche cue for sale - No Longer Available

1piece ash niche cue for sale

Very nice 1 piece niche cue ash shaft plain ebony butt
    Specs are 58" long 9mm tip 18.5ozs stunning shaft only two chevrons on the front 1 only on the rear , dark grain beautifull cue it's never hit a ball !!!! Comes with mini butt

List Date: 9/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1piece ash niche cue for sale
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Hi m8,
    Whats the stiffness of the shaft like? as i have a few after cheap cues thank you.

Gaz.

Comment

It feels medium stiff in the hand , I've not hit a ball with it , it's brand new never even been chalked lol !! All these ash Thai cues feel very similar in my opinion lovely cue though

Comment

Bump price reduced £140 posted

Comment

Bump £130 posted

Comment

Sold sold sold

Comment

Is this sold? It's still showing in panjo.
              Acting experience: When I play snooker and I make a shot, I act like I meant to do it.

Comment

Originally Posted by dinovirus View Post
                Is this sold? It's still showing in panjo.
                long story buddy hopefully resolved soon

Comment

Did you buy this Byrom?
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

No I would have considered one of the guys cases at some point perhaps - mines falling to bits. I am just a believer in a free market economy and a level playing field - he sells custom made cases bit like others sell custom made cues - they don't really have products to sell they make them to order for people - therefore I can see no difference in what he does and what they do - apart from him not being allowed to receive a message whilst they can.

Which is one of the reasons I thought it unfair on him to be restricted. Never spoke to the guy and don't know him but others speak nicely about him - good enough for me mate.

Also I did like the other fella who got restricted too - Andrew Watt - he has some really nice cues and is a nice bloke - Anyway I am sure and hope someone will resolve this for them both soon - as I said - tis the season of goodwill
                    Last edited by Byrom; 5 December 2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Oh, to be honest I didn't click who had posted it, I was more interested in how the cue played if you had bought it.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

ironic he used panjo to sell this cue don't you think?

Difference with custom made cues cases and stuff is you don't actually have a defined product to sell and you need to communicate with the person ordering it to the right specs n design - same as other members do on here with their custom made cues or with table suppliers or perhaps other snooker related marketing stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X