Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***1pc Ash - Maximus Ultimate Cue + Ebony Mini But - In As New Mint Condition*** - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***1pc Ash - Maximus Ultimate Cue + Ebony Mini But - In As New Mint Condition*** - No Longer Available

***1pc Ash - Maximus Ultimate Cue + Ebony Mini But - In As New Mint Condition***

Hi Guys,

Up for sell I have a stunning, mint as new 1pc Ash Maximus Ultimate Cue number 410 + Ebony Mini Butt

It has a Ebony butt with single front splice of Snakewood and Maple veneer

The Ash shaft is silky smooth in feel and has a stiff responsive shaft, with the added bonus of having a totally clean underbelly, which make it very smooth on the bridge hand

All the lacquer has been removed from the cues butt, so it now has a lovely smooth oil finish to it.

Specs are as follows

Length 58"
    Ferrule 9.5mm
    Butt 29.6mm
    Weight 18oz
    Balanced at 17"
    Joint in base to take extentions

These cues are the top of the Maximus range...this cue cue + mini butt cost ?448 from Stu at his Green Baize shop... I have had 3 other Maximus Ultimate cues including my current playing cue, all have been superb players, as good as any cue I've owned or used, I cant rate them highly enough.

I will post free to UK only.

List Date: 10/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ***1pc Ash - Maximus Ultimate Cue + Ebony Mini But - In As New Mint Condition***
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 17 October 2014, 02:19 PM.

Very nice cue that. Lovely snakewood

Comment

Thanks jono

Comment

Very decent price that for someone that doesn't want to pay a massive amount for a cue .

Had a few shots with an Ultimate that ADR sent down to my mate , have to say could not fault it and i would have bought it had i not taken delivery of a TW .

Very , very impressed with it .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes very nice cue this at affordable price good luck with the sale.

I have to admit i have bought and sold quite a few Maximus Cues including Ultimates and i have been very very impressed! what really impressed me the Reaction off the Shafts i gotta say unreal. What used to put me off these Maximus Cues was the Laquer Finish but now there doing Oil on Request or if you Buy of Stu at Greenbaize he has been Re-Finishing them with Oil Finish.

As alot of you know i have bought and sold alot of Cues including Master Cues which also are very good value for money and have a great finish on them, but im on the Fence to say these Maximus well the Ones i have had the Shafts seem abit more Re-Sponsive!

Gaz.

Comment

Thanks Neil and Gaz...I've never seen a bad one all cracking players everyone and they don't cost the earth ether.

Comment

now selling for £299, wont buy a better cue for this sort of money guys.

Comment

cue now sold!

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                  cue now sold!
                  Darrn it !

Comment

Working...
                  X