Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Oops got confused there
    lol, While your in that place, remember we agreed £57.50 for your T.W.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      lol, While your in that place, remember we agreed £57.50 for your T.W.
      Hmmm, 10 payments ?? lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        But he hasn't put it on the panjo/paypal lol
        reason for not putting it on paypal is that my country we can only use paypal to pay for item we buy but not receive payment. we can only accept from bank transfer. i am paying for shipping to worldwide. to uk is around 55 to 75 pound depend on courier company. i am not experience in selling cue and not very good with computers . just need to sell off some my cues due to personal reasons. there is nothing wrong or problem with these cues. i am sorry if got confusion.

Comment

Trevor White snooker cue for sale!

nice cue but £900 for any cue is just stupid no matter who makes it.

Comment

Originally Posted by kir1 View Post
            nice cue but £900 for any cue is just stupid no matter who makes it.
            Couldn't of said it any better.

Comment

Originally Posted by maxz View Post
              reason for not putting it on paypal is that my country we can only use paypal to pay for item we buy but not receive payment. we can only accept from bank transfer. i am paying for shipping to worldwide. to uk is around 55 to 75 pound depend on courier company. i am not experience in selling cue and not very good with computers . just need to sell off some my cues due to personal reasons. there is nothing wrong or problem with these cues. i am sorry if got confusion.
              So do you have a choice when using panjo ?

I thought by putting it on panjo on here ( in the classifieds ), part of the protection thing was that it WOULD go through paypal also ?

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                with the badged mini butt and the tele he is in reality asking 800 looks like a selected shaft, wonder what trevor would charge for it 675 maybe with a 2 year wait, if he would take your order, i honestly don't think it looks that expensive - especially when compared with what he is asking for the parris!
                The point about price being relative to the Parris cue he has for sale is fair, although yes, the cue is priced at over what it would cost to have it made. Then again, cues from certain makers are always priced above what they would cost to have made, so there's nothing new going on here. To be fair (and I am not defending or attacking anyone's pricing) there are so many cues sold for over and above what they cost new, and people do try it on, sometimes because they are looking to make profit, and sometimes because they are wanting to cover haggle margin, plus the cost of fees against selling through certain websites / payment options.

Personally, I think the best thing to do is to allow people to advertise and allow others to buy if they wish, or pass if they wish. Items will always find their place and price. If anything is priced too highly, then it won't sell and the seller has to reconsider where he pitches it.

Comment

Extensions are £100 plus Trevor does not make mini butts with name badges in any more . After a badge was taken out of one and put in another makers cue !

Plus , as the seller says , you have postage as well .

So he is not far out to be honest on his price in my opinion . And you have the added fact that there is no waiting time . As long as the cue meets your specs .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

No takers then I take it

Comment

Thanks for the nice words from neil, stupree, trevs1 and adr147. cue is SOLD to a close friend of mine. thank you everyone )

Comment

is there any website or catalog online about trevor white's cues? am from Singapore, sourcing around to see which makers are better for me.
                        Stephen Hendry, the Golden Boy

Comment

Originally Posted by s0nic View Post
                          is there any website or catalog online about trevor white's cues? am from Singapore, sourcing around to see which makers are better for me.
                          No trevor doesn't have a website, nor can you contact him by phone, as he's not taking orders at the moment best bet is try on the forum in 6 months because don't think he's taking orders at the moment

Comment

I do recognize the exceptionnal craftsmanship from Trevor but like said above, that type of prices, for any cue, is beyong my comprehension.....
                            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                              I do recognize the exceptionnal craftsmanship from Trevor but like said above, that type of prices, for any cue, is beyong my comprehension.....
                              You should have a look what a decent american pool cue costs

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                                Bragging rights amongst buddies is it what it boils down to for many not if I buy a £700 cue it will automatically make you play better it's all got to do with what name is on that little circle badge stamped onto the butt of the cue and this will never change.

Comment

Working...
                                X