Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOHN PARRIS PARAGON 3/4 CUE AND EXTENSIONS - No Longer Available

JOHN PARRIS PARAGON 3/4 CUE AND EXTENSIONS

Here i have an absolute awesome John Parris Paragon 3/4 split cue. This cue is in totally as new condition with no dings or scratches anywhere! It has a fabulous Ash shaft only to be expected with a Paragon. The butt comprises of jet black Ebony with 4 splices of highly figured Birds Eye Maple, with 4 thick red veneers. front face splice of ebony with a thick red veneer. SD joint fitted in the base to take the ebony mini butt and extending extension which are included. Mike Wooldridge Blackspin Ferule system fitted also. There is a current waiting list of around 18 months to 2 years for a Paragon and you could have this next day. The specs of this awesome cue are:
    Length - 59.5"
    Tip - 9.8mm
    Balance at - 19"
    Weight - 18.5oz

List Date: 2/23/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: JOHN PARRIS PARAGON 3/4 CUE AND EXTENSIONS
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Swap ya
    Always a pleasure

Comment

****bump****

Comment

I am interested. Price please?
        "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
          I am interested. Price please?
          Price is out of your budget Sidd, see bottom of advert for price

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Price is out of your budget Sidd, see bottom of advert for price
            900 pounds... oops... ouch !
            thanks
            "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

Nobody?????

Comment

Might be a tad big for most players, then too expensive to modify. Nice cue though

Comment

Folk who like JP should have a serious think about this cue. It can be altered and maybe he member could pay for this or offer a discount. Yes, the usual orcs will complain about price but this is a JP, as good as it gets. If you think this is expensive, then have a look at this Paragon which is lovely but it has a 9mm tip (too small for most) and it's still £1200+
                  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...3D251859942460

Comment

Yes more expensive, but won't sell so what's the point ;-)

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                      Folk who like JP should have a serious think about this cue. It can be altered and maybe he member could pay for this or offer a discount. Yes, the usual orcs will complain about price but this is a JP, as good as it gets. If you think this is expensive, then have a look at this Paragon which is lovely but it has a 9mm tip (too small for most) and it's still £1200+
                      That Snakewood paragon is only £614.40 on the cue builder on John's site. .

That's £600+ mark up to avoid the 40 - 50 week wait. . . . wowser .

assuming it sells of course. .

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        That Snakewood paragon is only £614.40 on the cue builder on John's site. .

That's £600+ mark up to avoid the 40 - 50 week wait. . . . wowser .

assuming it sells of course. .
                        Les147's cue on the other hand comes out of the cue builder at £892 ish

so beat the queue time.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                          Realilistically the only thing that some players could see as a problem is the length.....though at least you'd never need a mini-butt!
                          Safety doesn't win frames.......Potting does!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dozza19792 View Post
                            Realilistically the only thing that some players could see as a problem is the length.....though at least you'd never need a mini-butt!
                            Les147's cue I meant.
                            Safety doesn't win frames.......Potting does!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Yes more expensive, but won't sell so what's the point ;-)
                              The point is to show value, which this cue has. I hope it helps sell it because this cue is lovely. A great JPP deserves a good home!

Comment

Working...
                              X