No announcement yet.

John Parris Ultimate cue 1 Piece - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, I don't really want to sell it outright as I said would rather part ex to go back to maple 3/4, and yes it's an excellent cue feels great. If you want to ruin a sale then carry on blaster pottr. I know I paid a lot of money for just a cue but they are what they are ! If your into pool and snooker then you might like it and your right the usual minimum requirement for snooker is 9mm.

Comment

Stamford series 1 cues are very nice, everyone who plays high level pool will know England players also

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
        This story was quite prominent around the time of the worlds. Is that result why he's changed Joking aside I know of quite a few pool players who do use better cues including a teammate of G's, he uses a very nice stamford series 1
        Yes G's Rileys cue has been famous for a while MB I wasn't on a 'witch-hunt' just interested who you were on about-I don't think any of the top players would care who knew what cue they were playing with.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
          Yes G's Rileys cue has been famous for a while MB I wasn't on a 'witch-hunt' just interested who you were on about-I don't think any of the top players would care who knew what cue they were playing with.
          That's ok, just a day of ruffled feathers, nothing to do with you Rob. I will ask him if he wants his name mentioned.

Comment

Originally Posted by alexw147 View Post
            Come on, I don't really want to sell it outright as I said would rather part ex to go back to maple 3/4, and yes it's an excellent cue feels great. If you want to ruin a sale then carry on blaster pottr. I know I paid a lot of money for just a cue but they are what they are ! If your into pool and snooker then you might like it and your right the usual minimum requirement for snooker is 9mm.
            Yeah, sorry if I caused offence Alex. I am sure it will make an excellent pool cue or be a great snooker cue for someone who is shorter or someone who likes to use the 'short cueing' technique. A friend knocked in an 80 with an 8mm pool cue last week so that does show it can be done.

Comment

If this was a regular posters sale thread they'd be toys flying everywhere.

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                This story was quite prominent around the time of the worlds. Is that result why he's changed Joking aside I know of quite a few pool players who do use better cues including a teammate of G's, he uses a very nice stamford series 1
                i know a couple of england team players, would be interested in the name also.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                  i know a couple of england team players, would be interested in the name also.
                  Good luck getting it and he is full of ****.

I am more likely to believe my Cat than anything Master Blaster says on here.
                  If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Sold on eBay for 960 ish, should have had it extended for a few ££ and would put at least £500 onto that

Comment

Working...
                    X