Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Glover 1 Piece Cue - No Longer Available

Tony Glover 1 Piece Cue

One Piece Ash Snooker cue by Tony Glover , very smooth and a very nice cue. it has a an ebony but and a front splice of snakewood.
    its probably one of his older cues and has a nice dark ash shaft. its been well looked after and oiled .

the cue is of medium stiffness and has a nice thin taper, it plays very well and i have had some very nice breaks with it.

its a light cue just over 16 ounces which gives you nice control when in among the balls. i really wasn't thinking of selling it however due to some unforeseen circumstances i need the cash.
    here are the details of the cue

Length : 58 inches
    Tip: 9.4mm
    Weight: 16.3 ounces
    Balance : 16 inches
    Butt: 30mm

i bought this cue a couple of years ago and played with it a couple of times a week until i bought a new cue that was slightly heavier which suited my cueing better.
    i haven't used the cue for the last 6 months and has been kept in a snooker case for safety.

whoever buys the cue will be well pleased as its a very well made cue by one of the best cuemakers around.

List Date: 7/13/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tony Glover 1 Piece Cue
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Working...
X