• Show
Clear All

• James butters unbadged cue for sale - SOLD

James butters unbadged cue for sale

2 unbadged butters cues for sale.
    Dark wood cue specs 17.8oz 29.5 butt 9.6 tip 58.25

Purple Heart specs 17.6oz 29.5 butt 9.6 tip 58.3/8

?115 each delivered in U.K.
    Purple heart cue sold. Other one still available.

List Date: 9/13/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: James butters unbadged cue for sale
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Massive price reduction. Now £114.99p delivered.

Comment

Now that is temping with that discount!!!!!!!!............lol

Nice looking Cues at a good price Andrew good luck with the sale.

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
      Massive price reduction. Now £114.99p delivered.

Gaz.

Comment

Nice cues, at a fair price. I'm amongst the biggest fans of Butters unbadged cues. I'm looking for another to complete my collection of four, but it will need to be an ash shaft (medium stiff, to stiff) with ebony butt, and single front facing splice (not purpleheart, rosewood, or maple...already have those) edged with a veneer (maple or green), and preferably 18(+) oz.

Still, these will be fine cues for someone. Scour ebay. If you can find better handmade cues, for the price, you're doing extremely well.

Comment

Hi Andrew, ive never bought off this site before. I was going to make a purchase for the purple heart cue if it's still available but the price was £119.25 and not £114.99 when I went into the payment section. Can you please let us know how to make the payment at the reduced price...thanks Gary

Comment

I see I see. That must be the PayPal fees. Give me a min and I'll change it.

Comment

That's it changed now.

Comment

Ok payment sent via paypal...thanks Gary

Comment

Payment received thanks. I'll try get it posted thurs or fri.

Comment

Purple heart cue sold. Other cue still available at a knockdown price of £115 delivered.

Comment

Thanks, the cue will most probably end up being my no.2 cue but I wanted to try out another 1 piece....you never know until you try it and at that price I think it's worth a punt. I had a James Butters badged 1 piece cue earlier this year and had an 89 break with that one - my best break of the year so far. Then I needed to have a cue clear-out back in March to finance the purchase of a 3/4 Trevor White cue. The TW plays great but I'm always thinking that a 1 piece is more suited to my game...I'd love a TW 1 piece but don't have the funds so I'm hoping that this cue plays as good as the previous Butters one that I owned... Anyway thanks once again, Gary

Comment

Originally Posted by black21920 View Post
                        Thanks, the cue will most probably end up being my no.2 cue but I wanted to try out another 1 piece....you never know until you try it and at that price I think it's worth a punt. I had a James Butters badged 1 piece cue earlier this year and had an 89 break with that one - my best break of the year so far. Then I needed to have a cue clear-out back in March to finance the purchase of a 3/4 Trevor White cue. The TW plays great but I'm always thinking that a 1 piece is more suited to my game...I'd love a TW 1 piece but don't have the funds so I'm hoping that this cue plays as good as the previous Butters one that I owned... Anyway thanks once again, Gary
                        Why not sell the 3/4 tw and buy a one piece one.

Comment

You obviously don't know my missus...haha

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                            Why not sell the 3/4 tw and buy a one piece one.
                            I decided to sell my parris ambassador to buy a couple of butters one pieces....I ended up buying five (still one to go!), and not selling the parris. I find it hard to let go of something I've spent so much time with. Even if I got £300, would that truly compensate me for never having it ever again? If I wanted another, could I get one I'm so sure of (in terms of provenance) and if I could, could I get it so cheap? I swear to myself though, when I finally find the receipt, I'll put it up for sale with a reserve I'm confident that it wont sell at.

I find it entirely understandable when people don't want to let go of a currently unsuitable cue...especially if they've had it from new. I have all the cues that I've ever owned to play with. Including the horrible machined spliced plank of crap varnished effort lillywhites ripped me off for years ago.

Comment

Cue reduced again for quick sale. £105 delivered

Comment

Working...
                              X