Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New Eureka Replica 1pc with Selected Ash Shaft Stunning Cue hasn't even hit a Ball! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Eureka Replica 1pc with Selected Ash Shaft Stunning Cue hasn't even hit a Ball! - No Longer Available

Brand New Eureka Replica 1pc with Selected Ash Shaft Stunning Cue hasn't even hit a Ball!

For Sale: Brand New Eureka Replica 1pc Stunning Cue with Selected Ash Shaft which cost me Over ?100+ for Shaft alone! Only had it back from Tony Glover thursday and it hasnt even hit a ball! Its in Pool Spec but it can be alterd to Snooker Specs if Needed! Here are the Specs of this Cue: Length Approx 57" 3/4 to top of tip,Tip Size Approx: 8.5mm, Weight Approx: 17.5oz, Butt Dia: Standard Size 29mm - Open to Sensible Offers Over ?350 and will Post it Next Day Special Delivery in UK for ?15. Please Private Message me or Ring me on Tel: 07825 888772 Thank You.

List Date: 10/25/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Brand New Eureka Replica 1pc with Selected Ash Shaft Stunning Cue hasn't even hit a Ball!
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by gazza147; 25 October 2015, 03:06 PM.

Great looking Cue . Nice shaft on that cue .

Comment

Most of your Cues have stunning shafts Gazza , but that is the nuts .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Looks lovely cue,what sort of flex in in the shaft,might be what I'm looking for

Comment

Cheers Neil.

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Most of your Cues have stunning shafts Gazza , but that is the nuts .

Gaz.

Comment

Hi Mate,

Private Message me tomorrow with your Telephone number and i will give you a bell ok.

Originally Posted by snookerloopy32 View Post
            Looks lovely cue,what sort of flex in in the shaft,might be what I'm looking for

Gaz.

Comment

Still for Sale at present lots of Interest but 1st One Pays gets this stunning Cue!

Gaz.

Comment

SOLD - Pending Payment.

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                X