WTB: hunt osborne black plate want.--------- long term thread

hunt osborne black plate wanted
    any one who has H&O black plate want to sell please contact me
    palyujl@hotmail.com
    57-57.5 inch 9-9.8mm tips
    29 butt size 18+oz
    i will offer u best price.

List Date: 12/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: hunt osborne black plate want.--------- long term thread
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------

As far as i know , is not easy to find one !! Not cheap either .
    ADR knows a few collectors ( if I'm not mistaking ) , you may wanna contact him .
    Maybe he is able to help you .
    Goodluk . Hope u find what you looking for .

Comment

thanks buddy

Comment

I have a Osborne black plate cue, took me ages to find a genuine one.
        I would love a Hunt and Osborne genuine black plate too, be a good £1500 minimum i reckon.
        Be careful can get some that look good but not genuine like http://www.8ballstore.com/brands/Hun...orne-Cues.html, i emailed them a while back asking if they could do a black plate badge, no problems they said.
        Good luck on your search, if you happen to find two, please let me know!!!!

Comment

Might sound stupid but how come this 8ball store is selling Hunt & Osborne new cues? The pictures all are copy righted by Maximum break snooker store but don't appear on the website.

Comment

As justf said, they're fakes.
            #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
              As justf said, they're fakes.
              The store is run from Spots and Stripes club in London, not some dodgy site based in China.

Comment

They're a bit cheap for genuine H&O, maybe a Chinese company has bought the brand name?
                #jeSuisByrom

Comment

How can they be real Hunt and Osborne when you can choose length , weight , tip size etc .......when they haven't worked together for years . Doesn't take much working out to tell you that it is a dodgy site.
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    How can they be real Hunt and Osborne when you can choose length , weight , tip size etc .......when they haven't worked together for years . Doesn't take much working out to tell you that it is a dodgy site.
                    I agree when you first look at it you think dodgy Chinese site, fake, fake, fake....... The club its operating from is real, I've played there numerous times, it's actually the home venue for London (WR County pool) I do know someone that'll prob be able to shed some light on it.report back when I know more :-)

Comment

They are cheap for genuine !!
                      This one is already sold ( and this is a Red plate, Not black ).

http://m.ebay.ie/itm/Hunt-Osborne-3-...900?nav=SEARCH

So, I do'nt think you can buy them for 300 mark !!
                      Last edited by Ramon; 28 December 2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Just found out you can't actually buy one of these cues (8ballstore) apparently they've been on the site for years when H&O were operating. Good news at least there's no dodgy Chinese companies faking them! As I said
                        I would of been surprised if the club/site had anything to do with fake cues. On another note if anyone wants a decent pool club to practice in London then you won't go far wrong with Spots and Stripes, lovely club to play in.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                          Just found out you can't actually buy one of these cues (8ballstore) apparently they've been on the site for years when H&O were operating. Good news at least there's no dodgy Chinese companies faking them! As I said
                          I would of been surprised if the club/site had anything to do with fake cues. On another note if anyone wants a decent pool club to practice in London then you won't go far wrong with Spots and Stripes, lovely club to play in.
                          . . and maybe barter some table time in exchange for updating their website ?

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                            . . and maybe barter some table time in exchange for updating their website ?
                            Lol I'm sure they'll offer some sort of incentive for new members. it's a shame I live so far away from it as would def play there regularly, only get to visit an odd time when I'm up in the big smoke or County matches. I would imagine there are prob loads of 'stagnant' sites out there not being updated. Regarding 8ball's site I would think keeping the H&O on there would def increase traffic, if someone does try and
                            Buy one could always try and sell them something in stock.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                              H & O never did a blue plate cue which this web site offered.
                              I still have email from Osborne when I asked him, and I asked him again when I went to his workshop in London.
                              So fake from start to finish.

Try buy one, I bet you would still get one from this site, I emailed them a couple of years back(2013/14) and they were still happy to make the cues.

Comment

Working...
                              X