Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Cocobolo Cue *** - No Longer Available

*** Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Cocobolo Cue ***

Specs are: 57 3/4", 9.4mm, 17oz, 30mm. Sd joint fitted.

Cue has a super silky smooth shaft and is in mint condition.

Price ?480

OTHER NICE CUES AVAILABLE HERE : https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DC91B6A2754A7751!2686&authkey=!AFT4AmgVNjcH6UU&ithint=folder%2c

Free Worldwide Shipping when purchasing 2 cues or more.

Email : sunsetbeachguy@hotmail.com

EZ

List Date: 1/7/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: *** Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Cocobolo Cue ***
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 7 January 2016, 08:56 PM.
    " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Absolutely gorgeous, almost perfect specs. Shame about the faceplate. I find them irritating to play with.

A beautiful example of a classic style cue in modern playing specs though.

Comment

Thanks, it is a very nice cue and I think that anyone who has a custom cue on order will be delighted if it turns out to be of similar high quality.

Regarding the face plate, are you talking about the design or do you mean that you personally prefer the smaller round badge cut into the longer flat?

EZ

Comment

another lovely looking cue from tony, and if it plays as good as it looks its gonna make an improving player very happy
        i liike the look and feel of a plate, gives the impression that your playing with something thats built to last

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          another lovely looking cue from tony, and if it plays as good as it looks its gonna make an improving player very happy
          i liike the look and feel of a plate, gives the impression that your playing with something thats built to last
          +1 to that. Nice price for a great cue. Love his plate as well, it's old school and individual. Too many cue makers using the roundie badge, copying Parris who copied it himself. Roundies look cheap and boring. I know, some will say roundies have minimalist classic design but look at that Glover; it says, I made you a great cue and here's a great plate with my name on it to finish the cue off.
          Last edited by barrywhite; 8 January 2016, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
            +1 to that. Nice price for a great cue.i
            the response is in the response

Comment

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post
              Thanks, it is a very nice cue and I think that anyone who has a custom cue on order will be delighted if it turns out to be of similar high quality.

Regarding the face plate, are you talking about the design or do you mean that you personally prefer the smaller round badge cut into the longer flat?

EZ
              I personally prefer no badge, but a small round one is preferable to a faceplate. Take the badge away, and look at what it does to the cue. With faceplates I find that my fingers wrap around them and I dislike the feel of my hand being half on and half off them. But it's just personal preference.

Comment

+1 to that. Nice price for a great cue. Love his plate as well, it's old school and individual. Too many cue makers using the roundie badge, copying Parris who copied it himself. Roundies look cheap and boring. I know, some will say roundies have minimalist classic design but look at that Glover; it says, I made you a great cue and here's a great plate with my name on it to finish the cue off.
                Old ( 1800's ) roundies rule .

Comment

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
                  I personally prefer no badge, but a small round one is preferable to a faceplate. Take the badge away, and look at what it does to the cue. With faceplates I find that my fingers wrap around them and I dislike the feel of my hand being half on and half off them. But it's just personal preference.
                  httbt5.jpg

Must be impossible to play with a plate and win 7 world titles. lol

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18225[/ATTACH]

Must be impossible to play with a plate and win 7 world titles. lol
                    Who said it was impossible, or even a problem? Just personal preference. Personally I dislike plates being cut into an otherwise nice piece of finished wood, and i don't like how they feel, when i can feel them.

Feel free to post another comment that is equally irrelevant. It's important that you contribute to every thread. Many times. Why keep quiet and be thought an idiot, eh?

It's an absolutely gorgeous cue. Classic, and looks beautifully finished. I wouldn't buy one with a plate cut into it though, personally.

Comment

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post

It's an absolutely gorgeous cue. Classic, and looks beautifully finished. I wouldn't buy one with a plate cut into it though, personally.
                      Well as I say, I understand everyone has there own "personal preferences", but you might want to reconsider yours, as you could be depriving yourself of some very special cues !

EZ

Comment

This very nice cue is still available for sale or part exchange etc...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008155027364

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...hint=folder%2c

EZ
                        Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 19 January 2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Now listed on ebay : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TONY-GLOVE.../281918277922?

Open to offers and a possible exchange with a similar high quality cue !

EZ
                          Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 24 January 2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X