Chesworth Snooker Cue & Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesworth Snooker Cue & Case

I am selling my Martin Chesworth Handbuilt Cue and Case. I can't play as much now as I have damaged my foot so cant do justice to a cue of this quality. The Specification of cue and case is :- 3/4 butt jointed "Sandringham" Cue, 57inch long, 18.50z weight, 9.5mm tip. Black Ebony 6" mini butt, Tele Extension. The Shaft is North American ash with some nice chevrons. The butt section of the cue is black ebony with tulip wood splices. It has a "Martin Chesworth Handbuilt" disc on the base. It is a lovely cue to look at and stands out because of the tulip wood.

The cue is perfectly straight and is in new condition. I purchased cue on 16th April 07. I have only played approx a dozen frames with it. It comes with a lovely case, a Peradon black leather with blue diamond pattern. It has a suede interior and will hold all the accessories. It makes for a lovely package and i would like to see it go to someone who can do it justice. I can supply pics via email to anyone interested.

I haven't any packaging, so buyer to collect. I am in the Preston Area. It is a reluctant sale will be sad to see it go.

£ 280.00 ono Many Thanks.

* Free Talisman Tip and Chalk*

Email Ian - wildfire34_72@hotmail.co.uk
Working...
X