No announcement yet.

Snooker Cue Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i have looked into this i even emailed the john parris website.
    Actually getting the warp corrected is not a problem, what they said is, it might come back as there will be a weakness in the cue
    old enough to know whats its all about, too old to actually do it.....

Comment

Yeah, what tends to happen with wood is it can develope a kink in it that is just part of the make up of the wood, as its a natural material you can't guarantee stability in even the most seasoned of ash or maple. It could come back, depending on the stiffness of the wood and the severity of the bend you can either push it back into place which sometimes works, or steam it and clamp it. With steaming the wood there is a chance it will have a weakness but I wouldn't worry too much, the cue won't snap unless forced!

Possibly, all JP is saying is don't go through all the effort of sending it off etc if the bend is not so bad. I have a 2mm lift in my cue but I don't notice it when I play. Trouble with a bend in a cue is it can play on your mind and if you are struggling you tend to blame the cue.

Comment

im selling a cue check it out you might be interested

Comment

Originally Posted by jimmymoller
          im selling a cue check it out you might be interested
          ???????????? where and what is it ?????????
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147
            ???????????? where and what is it ?????????
            its a calgary champion cue check it out on my thread asa good as a parris hardly any throw

Comment

Got a cue craft 3 piece for sale with blue aluminium case

Comment

Working...
              X