No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge Cue track down help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear about that ferret - I hope you get it back undamaged ... oh and also, whilst I'm posting, many thanks for providing such a fine forum - I look forward to visiting it ... thank you ...

guess us humans always have to look on the bright side though ... so, if you don't get your MW cue back, maybe you'll be able to buy a decent cue with the insurance money ... like a Trevor White perhaps?

hee hee! only joking, please don't ban me! and apologies to Mike too - I might have had one too many beers tonight

Comment

stolen stick

I'm quite proficient at the black arts,so, when I read about this I took the liberty of subjecting the thief to a curse.Hopefully this will result in the cue being returned to you shortly Ferret.(I'd suggest that you clean the first 18 inches of the butt thooughly before you use it again)

Comment

Originally Posted by cocked hat View Post
        I'm quite proficient at the black arts,so, when I read about this I took the liberty of subjecting the thief to a curse.Hopefully this will result in the cue being returned to you shortly Ferret.(I'd suggest that you clean the first 18 inches of the butt thooughly before you use it again)
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Hope the cue turns up & they get the toe rags ! same thing happened to me a few years ago luckily the cue turned up as did the thief......i was very popular will the local dentist as needless to say the thief got what was due...

Mike as well as the engraved butt joint are you using different badges from your normal as well ?

Comment

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
            Hope the cue turns up & they get the toe rags ! same thing happened to me a few years ago luckily the cue turned up as did the thief......i was very popular will the local dentist as needless to say the thief got what was due...

Mike as well as the engraved butt joint are you using different badges from your normal as well ?
            yes, but still use the original for personal nameplates.
            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I don't live far from LLangorse. (Some good pike in the lake ) I also know my fair share of scumbags in the area. So I'll keep my eye out.

Comment

I feel sorry for you ferret.

Comment

Originally Posted by checkSide View Post
                  I don't live far from LLangorse. (Some good pike in the lake ) I also know my fair share of scumbags in the area. So I'll keep my eye out.
                  There are indeed some good pike in the lake, not fished it myself yet but I do go out kayaking on it every now and then.

The coppers don't think they were local, I quote "The criminals around here are idiots, they couldn't of done this"

At first we thought it may of been the yob's from Talgarth or Brecon!
                  Last edited by ferret; 1 November 2008, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                    At first we thought it may of been the yob's from Talgarth or Brecon!
                    Hahaha. Well I live in Abergavenny, and know most of the local snooker/pool players.
                    There are always cues going around for sale, so i'll ask if anyone has a Wooldridge for sale.

Comment

Nice one cheers checkSide.

So your in Abergavenny, ha ha my local train station !!! 18 miles away, costs me more in taxis than it does in train fare to get home

Comment

Nice one cheers checkSide.

So your in Abergavenny, ha ha my local train station !!! 18 miles away, costs me more in taxis than it does in train fare to get home
                        Hahahaha. Yes it's not exactly dual carriageway all the way!

Where do you play then?? Is there actually a table in Llangorse?

Comment

Na I play in Swindon at Jesters, we had Mike from Absolute Snooker in Swansea come down to measure up our restaurant for a table over winter but its just not big enough

The working mans club in Brecon is the nearest table to me.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, wish you the best with the recovery.
                            Very nice cue, and nice pictures.
                            By the way, what is that pink thing on the butt end?
                            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

That is Mike's new top secret cue joint!!! I blurred it our so not to reveal it!!

Has I just had a thought this could be industrial espionage! they broke into the pub to get at Mike's new joint. Trevor, John and Keith where were you all Friday morning around 4am?

Comment

That is Mike's new top secret cue joint!!! I blurred it our so not to reveal it!!

Has I just had a thought this could be industrial espionage! they broke into the pub to get at Mike's new joint. Trevor, John and Keith where were you all Friday morning around 4am?
                                i think one of them may have been putting some tarpaulin over their 'state of the art' workshop...
                                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X