Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EJ Rileys Burwat Full size Snooker Table For Sale, Great Price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJ Rileys Burwat Full size Snooker Table For Sale, Great Price.

I have for sale an EJ Riley’s Limited Full size Snooker Table (12ftx6ft) with lots of accessories and everything you would need to get it up and running. The accessories include things such as, a full set of snooker balls, (all immaculate condition) 2 rests, a wooden triangle, 10ft cues and 10ft rests, a brand new, heavy duty full size snooker table cloth, (weatherproof) a full set of Aramith Tournament Champion Snooker Balls, BRAND NEW never been used, and much more.

First of all I will tell you a bit about the snooker table and all its components.

The Table Itself
    The table is a Riley’s edition, and has a plate on one side of the table saying 'Riley’s Burwat'. The Riley’s Burwat tables are extremely hard to come by nowadays as they only came about in the 1970's so this table could be an original.
    On the other side of the table there is another plate saying, 'Re-rubbered Arrow-flyte cushions'. I was recently told that Arrow-Flyte cushions are the best on the market at the moment. The table has a few scratches as you can expect on the wood but nothing too extreme and nothing that you will notice too much. It has 8 round, beautifully carved legs which need a bit of polishing up but nothing permanent, 8 brass hooks on each side of the table to hold the rests and might as well be brand new cushions.

The Cloth
    The cloth is in almost new condition, there are no holes in it or cuts except where they should all be (around the cushions). When I first bought this table I was astounded by the condition of the cloth, it is extremely good. The cloth has been neatly folded up and kept in a safe environment to stop it getting damaged. It has been kept away from dust and dirt so is still in brand new condition.

The Slate Beds
    The Slate beds are all in great condition and are all currently kept in a safe dry environment. They have all been sanded down to prevent scratches or bumps when playing and all the pockets are cut to 'World Snooker' regulations. The Slate is marked so the buyer will know in what order to fit it to the table. However the slate is very heavy so an LWB van will be needed to load them on. I will be able to help with loading but this is a 3-4 man job so please come prepared.

General Info
    The table is already dismantled and is easy to be moved from my house and onto a van. When I was moving the table to my home, it took 30 minutes once it was all dismantled. The slate beds are all situated in a close, easy access place so they will not have to be lifted for too long.
    This is an absolute diamond of an antique for any young, old, beginner, or even professional snooker player. COLLECTION ONLY. My son played on this table for a while and had hours of fun with it. Reason for sale is due to lack of space. I will only sell if certain it is going to a good home, as I know this is the sort of thing that should not be mistreated.
    A Bargain of a price, I bought it for £1200 only 2 years ago so will be selling it for less than that of course.
    If there are any questions please do not be afraid to ask.
    Thanks Adam
    :snooker:
    Age: 16... Cue: Maximum Break Sponsored Custom Cue... Tip: Elkmaster...
    Titles:
    2 times South Birmingham Schools League Champion,
    Bishop Challoner Knockout Cup Winner
Working...
X