Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of tip (soft,medium,hard) does Ronnie O'Sullivan,Shaun Murphy use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any derailing here today...?

brian.jpg
    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

Sounds interesting Starsky ,what cue and specs have you got ,you putting a G3 back on .Seems like the G3 is the most popular choice in the range .
      Oh ffs… now I’m going to have to buy some just to see what all the fuss is about I was happy with my Elk pro soft, but now I feel like I’m missing out.

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

Oh ffs… now I’m going to have to buy some just to see what all the fuss is about I was happy with my Elk pro soft, but now I feel like I’m missing out.
        Elk Pro Soft ????….. so last year

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Elk Pro Soft ????….. so last year
          The slightly more annoying part is the blasted thing is lasting forever, and I asked for one as a stocking filler for Christmas!

Comment

Your obviously not putting the hours in Steve if your tip is lasting that long …. I’m disappointed especially given your upcoming opponent πŸ˜‰

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
              Your obviously not putting the hours in Steve if your tip is lasting that long …. I’m disappointed especially given your upcoming opponent πŸ˜‰
              Lol. At the moment I’m trying not to wear the cloth out before that game.

Comment

How’s the cloth holding up Steve ,still playing fast .If you’ve got a good tip mate keep it till it’s worn ,the G3 is like a very good Elk ,and if I can get four for twenty quid with them all being as near to the same to perfect then happy days .If you like Elks then you will really like the G3 ,Dave Coutts put mine on yesterday ,I’m hoping to beat him with it tonight

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                  How’s the cloth holding up Steve ,still playing fast .If you’ve got a good tip mate keep it till it’s worn ,the G3 is like a very good Elk ,and if I can get four for twenty quid with them all being as near to the same to perfect then happy days .If you like Elks then you will really like the G3 ,Dave Coutts put mine on yesterday ,I’m hoping to beat him with it tonight
                  The cloth is really, really good! I seem to have some days when it plays faster than others but I kinda expect a bit of that this time of year with it being in a shed. I do keep the AC unit on permanent now, set to around 20/21 and the table heaters set to 29/30. I’ve been playing in these 6 red social evenings down at Stratford club, I use to think the tables there played ok, that is until I fitted the Superfine! Now every other table I’ve played on seems slow LOL. Touch wood, so far I haven’t marked the cloth and I’ve had had no miscues, I actually removed the stick on spots a few days ago so I could Tipex on the baulk and D and the spots. Looks really great now. I’ll upload a video when I get time!

Comment

Sounds like your settings in heat are nearly the same as mine Steve ,rooms around same as yours ,heaters fluctuate around 25- 28 .Had 3 frames with Dave last night, played like a clown ,highest break all night was 28 ,scrappy and balls all over .I managed to scrape the win 3-2 but it was a grind ,I felt like I’d just taken the game up .Such a hard game when your not playing well .

Comment

There are some strange phenomena in snooker sometimes, when you buzz and your touch feels great all those little cannons and developing shots just seem to work out but another day you can't buy a break!!

βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Interim conclusion:

posts of ppl trying to answer the actual question: 2.5
                        posts of ppl just chatting away on different topics: 19

Upcoming question (old): what is the actual reason internet forums are becoming less frequented and irrelevant?
                        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                          Interim conclusion:

Upcoming question (old): what is the actual reason internet forums are becoming less frequented and irrelevant?
                          That's a fair point. Its all too easy to fall into this chatting thing!
                          βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                            Interim conclusion:

The OP was answered in the first 2.5 answers πŸ˜‰

Thats the beauty of Internet forums in my opinion . It’s a bit like YouTube , you go on there searching for β€˜ How to top up a boiler with water β€˜ and end up spending three hours watching videos of obscure snooker matches from 1982 πŸ™‚
                            Last edited by Starsky; 18 December 2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X