Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement telescopic extension for old quick release joint

Hi,
    I’ve recently lost the telescopic extension I had for my Cue Craft cue, which is probably 20 years old now. The extension attached to the 3/4 shaft in place of the butt and the joint is of the quick release type with two dots either side that you need to line up before slotting together and is a triangular shape so needs minimal twisting to tighten. I tried to attach an image of my cue but it wouldn’t let me for some reason? Cue Craft have told me this type of joint is now discontinued and I’m struggling to get help from other sources too. Seems impossible to find this type of joint online anymore. Anyone know of where I could get an extension with this type of joint please?
    Cheers

Do you have a mini butt joint on the end of the butt ? if so then maybe you can get an extension that screws into that, if you haven't then you can get one fitted that can take aftermarket extensions.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Hey, No I don’t have a joint in the butt and that was the only suggestion Cue Craft could offer too. Obviously if I have to do that then I’ll consider it but ideally I’d want a like for like for replacement for the extension I lost

Comment

Ronnie still using a push fit extn.
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
        X