6inch mini butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6inch mini butt

Hi people i am thinking of getting the butt of my cue fitted with a thread to accommodate a 6 inch mini butt...i would also want the mini but made of tulip wood to match when screwed in..can some of the guys on here recomend anyone and also what sort of price ?
    thanks.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

I'm going to guess that the prices will be exactly the same as buying a cue ie the top cue makers will be expensive, "budget" cue makers will be cheaper.

So the likes of mastercraft, craftsman WPT will be the cheapest.

However, something could go wrong so perhaps the extra few pounds wouldn't go amiss with MW or TW? (TW will probably be back logged though)

Comment

HI John Parris charges £18.00 for the sd joint in the but the mini but will be about £35.00 i think why dont you fone parris cues and get a price .

Comment

Don't know about the fitting of the joint but I would say the mini butt would probably be 10-20 pounds. I would ask Bitter, mastercraft or craftsman cues if its a budget ranged cue. If its something like a Trev I'd probably send it to one of the high end cuemakers to do but that would be more expensive of course.
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Hi guys thanks fort he very quick replys..i forgot to mention that the cue in question is a 11 year old jp elite cue..hence the reason i would like the mini but made of tulip wood.I am just putting the feelers out not really sure if i will go through with it for fear of summit going wrong...once again thanks for the response.
          Last edited by warren132; 16 January 2010, 01:05 PM.

Comment

I finaly got a reply by email from someone at Parris cues regarding the mini butt..i was quated 19 quid for the sd joint in the butt of my cue and 47 pounds for the 6 inch mini butt made from tulip wood..then they told me that they would need to have the butt for at least 2 weeks....

Comment

Warren, I have PM'ed you
              sigpic <---New Website
              Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

check ur pm totlxtc..

Comment

Also remember it will affect the weight of your cue, so make sure your happy with your decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X